Chapter 9: Who's This?

~Ellie’s P.O.V. ~

“ELLIE! WAKE UP!” a familiar voice shouted in my ear.

I bolted up and saw Cher fully dressed with makeup on and looking fabulous, except for the fact that she was frowning. Oh and her hair could use a little help. I looked at the clock and got up to strangle Cher it was 4:30 IN THE MORNING! THIS GIRL’S HAS GONE CRAY-CRAY! I got out of bed but before I could do anything Cher said

“We need to get out of here, I’ve packed your suitcase and we’re leaving in 20 minutes.”

What the heck was going on? Why was Cher waking me up at 4:30 in the morning? And why were we mysteriously disappearing from our hotel?

“Can you please explain” I said as I shot her a look.

“Not know, just get dressed, I’ll explain in the car.” Cher said as she grabbed her leather bad and headed for the door.

“WAIT! What about my clothes? You said you packed my suitcase, am I going outside in my pajamas?” I questioned.

“Oh right, I left an outfit for you, it’s on the table.”  Cher said with a smile as she closed the door to our hotel room.

I signed and got ready. I better get a pretty darn good explanation, I was missing hours of sleep. Plus I liked this hotel, they gave out free cookies. I grumbled to my self but finally got ready. I shuffled down to the lobby where Cher was waiting with our bags. Security was waiting by the doors and ushered out into a huge black van. I squeezed in beside Cher and finally sat down. As soon as the doors of the van were closed we took off. I grabbed my seat belt and jammed into the place where you put your buckle for your seat belt. (Does anyone know what that’s called? Trust me, I have to I idea.)

I grabbed both Cher’s shoulders and shook her violently; ok maybe that was a bit too hard.

“WHAT IS GOING ON?” I screamed

Cher looked a bit scared, fixed her hair and then started explaining.

“So after last night, a bazillion rumours started that you and Harry were secretly dating and how you finally going to admit it to the world today. They were saying that you were just lying and you had met him way back when we were all the X-Factor. Then people went on twitter and the hash tag #HarryandEllie5eva was trending world wide. So now everyone thinks you two are dating oh and just this morning you were realised from the hospital and now you’re five months pregnant? I don’t know what going’s on, but some fan saw us enter our hotel and tweeted it so then all the paparazzi came and started to attack the hotel staff demanding to know our room number. Everything and everyone was going crazy so we had to head back to England. So for the next mouth or so we’re going to stay in my flat.” Cher explained. Her face was hard to read, there was pain, disappointment and sympathy all mixed in.

Then I realised the mess I was in. First off I’ve never met (well, once but that hardly counts). I could hardly be able to date him without fangirling every 10 seconds and HOW COULD I BE PREGNANT? It’s like Katniss and Peeta, except for that would mean that Harry would have to have a secret crush on me. Which is totally untrue…but myself on the other hand. I was so confused, did I like him? I had no idea, so instead of deciding for myself I blurted out the whole thing to Cher. I talked for about 10 minutes straight and fianally let out a sigh and collapsed into the seat.

I looked up to Cher and was surprised to see that she was smirking. Something was up…something I didn’t know about. I tried to take a nap but Harry was drilled into my brain. Finally Cher spoke.

“Ok so you obviously feel confused but I think you like him, that’s kinda what you feel like when you have a crush on some one. And you should tell him, I’m sure he’s used to that. I mean million of girls tell him that every day!  Or you could wait till you guys become actual friends.” Suggested Cher with a smile.