Chapter 8: Things are Getting Complicated

~Harry’s P.O.V. ~

“Harry hurry up!” called Zayn from our van.

I mumbled something and shuffled into our van. I sat beside Liam and Louis. All of the boys were talking about our two wins. Yes I was very happy but something was on my mind. Ellie. Her name was twisted into my brain. After her little trip, I was a mess for the rest of the night. I was so confused and so deep in thought that I didn’t realise that everyone was staring at me till Louis nudged me.

“Wha-huh?” I stuttered.

“Did you hear what Niall asked you?” Liam questioned

“No…” I mumbled

The boys shot each other a look and smiled. Dang it! They knew I had a crush on someone. But they didn’t know how. But it wasn’t that very hard to tell. I was going to get months of teasing out of this. I signed and waited for the boys to start questioning me. But Louis just picked up his phone, Niall was taking to Paul and Liam was showing Zayn something on his phone. Great they were waiting for the right moment to ask me. Probably in the morning, I could tell we were all pretty tired. But I couldn’t stop thinking about Ellie. When she fell I didn’t even think about it. But when she whirled around we were just about two inches away. Her chocolate brown eyes had stared into my mine before she left. That’s when I knew that she was special. Yeah she was pretty but I had to get to know her before I could probably ask her out. I nudged Louis and turned with a twinkle in his eye.

“So who is it?” he blurted out.

I signed and looked at the ground; this was going to be hard.

“Ellie.” The sound came out of month in barely a whisper.

“I KNEW IT!” screamed Louis punching the air, the other boys stopped and all stared at me. Liam’s face broke into a smile and Zayn and Niall started to frown.

“LIAM WE WERE RIGHT!” cried Louis. They high fived and sat back down, every thing was back to normal. Niall grumbled something rude under his breath and went back to his phone. I was confused. Why were Zayn and Niall mad that I liked Ellie? Zayn had Perrie and well maybe Niall liked her, I could tell by the way he looked at her but he would have already told us. Right?

“We made bets on which it would be.” Blurted out Zayn. “Liam and Louis guessed Ellie and me and Niall guessed Cher.” Explained Zayn.

Cher? Why would I like her? Ok I guess they might have expected that, I mean she is an old friend of ours but I haven’t talked to her in a year. Plus I even think she has a boyfriend. But I relaxed because I knew now that Niall didn’t like Ellie. So she was all mine. But then my mind flitted to the fans. How would they take his news? I’m sure many people would hate on her and I of course would get some hate, but hey, that was life. Would people ship it? The Larry shippers would definitely point out all the reasons why it was fake but they would always be some supporters. Even when I dated Taylor they were people who thought it was a good relationship.

I felt a vibration and realised that I had just got a text. I looked and was surprised to see it was from Louis. Probably just a joke or something I mean he was right beside me. I clicked on the message and read it.

“Oh and here you might want this:

Ellie’s twitter: @Ellie_2285

Ellie’s instagram: Ellie_cherlloyd

And her phone number: 613 547-3899” (I just made this number up so yeah…don’t try calling it…yep)

Well I could start off my following her twitter and instagram. I could use her number later. I spent the rest of the ride looking through her tweets. I found out that she was an only child, she had been friends with Cher for a long time and they basically spend every single day with each other. Her photos on instagram were basically all of her and Cher or some pictures of me and the boys. It was actually how much she worshiped. But at the same time it was really creepy. I had still hadn’t gotten over the fact that my face was plastered onto so many bedroom walls.

~Cher’s P.O.V~

We had arrived at my hotel at 2:00. It was terrible, the paparazzi had found us leaving a small sushi bar that Ellie and I loved to go so we had to run away. And we had just had dinner so let’s just say they caught up with us. They were shouting some pretty rude things to Ellie and I could see she was on the verge of tears. I had protected her but they still followed us all the way to the hotel. But then security arrived and we were ushered into our room. It was on the tenth floor so no one could disturb us. Ellie had crashed on the bed and didn’t move for the rest of night. Of course she was exhausted, it was her first big night and she wasn’t having a really nice time. I got out my phone and went onto YouTube. I had to watch the video of Ellie falling, she made me promise that I would watch it and give her my honest opinion. But still what was that thing that Demi was talking to us about? Why was Harry Styles (of all people) involved in this? I was so confused and exhausted at the same time. My brain was swirling with thoughts and finally found the video.

I clicked and winced at the number of views, 2,546 and counting. Oh and it only happened tonight. The video was about 40 seconds and I had to admit it was a pretty bad fall. But on the other hand Ellie looked gorgeous and even managed to keep a smile when she went down. Her brown eyes were wide when suddenly a figure jumped out and helped her get up. OMIGOD! WAS THAT HARRY STYLES? HOLY F***! I easily recognized in by the hair. Aww they looked so cute together when Ellie turned around and they came face to face. Kiss... kiss...kiss. WHAT AM I SAYING? ELLIE CAN’T DATE HARRY STYLES! Well actually she could, that would be pretty cool once I thought about it. I doubt she even likes him, so that would never happen. Plus it was Lou so was her fave. Suddenly my phone went off “YOU HAVE A CALL!” blared out Ellie and my voice. We had gone in recording studio for a day and made about 70 ring tones. It was quite sad actually. We made ring tones for five hours and then went to McDonalds. Then someone managed to get a hand on the ring tones so they were released on the internet and now tons of people have that as there ring tone.

I looked at who sent me the text and was surprised to see it was from Niall. Why was he texting me? I click on the text and my eyes widened as I read it.

Harry kinda…has feelings for… your friend. We need to talk…meet us at Starbucks 2morrow @ 9:00

Oh god, things were about to get really complicated!