Chapter 12: Pastry Chefs and Stars Wars Princesses

~Louis’ P.O.V. ~

We were at Starbucks waiting for Cher and Ellie to arrive. We’ve been sitting here on this uncomfortable chairs for about 20 minutes. We were all bored out of our minds and we had nothing to do. None of us were hungry and we didn’t feel like calling Cher. Suddenly Niall’s phone rang and we all jumped up.

“’Ello?” he said.

“It’s the one on Hannaster street”

“Does she know it’s us she’s meeting?”

“Yeah, bye”

He hung up and looked around.

“Who was that?” I asked

He explained who had called. So Cher was a terrible drive…that’s nice to know. And still Ellie doesn’t know she’s meeting us, well she’s going to get a pleasant surprise. I still feel better for her I mean she must hate Harry now and who the hell wants to go to Starbucks at 9:00 in the morning? We had set our alarm clocks to 7:00 because it took so long to wake Zayn up.

“What are we going to do once they got here?” Liam asked

“Just talk and chill I guess.” Replied Zayn

“That’s lame.” Harry and I said at the exact same time. We started laughing but it seriously was lame. We needed to do something, go somewhere….. I’m great at making things but at the last minute but what could we do? Not just one place but a bunch of places all in one day. I sat up and starting seriously thinking. Suddenly the idea dawned on me.

“A scavenger hunt.” I mumbled

“What?” demanded Harry, looking very confused.

I explained my idea of making clues and leading the girls all around the city. It would like a giant field of all of London. We started making the plan and soon finished. It was quite long.

We heard the door opened and there they were. We all sat there innocently as they looked around until Cher finally spotted us. She smiled and waved but Ellie looked down right terrified. She was mumbling something to Cher and it was pretty funny. She looked so desperate and cute at the same time. I smiled as they sat down. There was an awkward silence when suddenly Cher said

“Hi guys! Long time no sees!”

Sees? God this girl confuses me sometimes

“Yeah, we’ve really missed you.” replied Zayn. That was very true, we missed basically everyone on the x-factor that we had the chance to talk to.

Cher started laughing like a five year old.

“You guys couldn’t have missed me!” she laughed.

“Oh well we kinda miss everyone who was x-factor with us.” Answered Liam echoing my thoughts.