Chapter 4: Getting ready

This was kinda a filler chapter....I don't really like it and it's really short..

~Cher P.O.V.~

Ellie and I woke up at 9:00 and immediately got back to work. We had to get our outfits ready and I had to teach Ellie how to act on a red carpet. She spent most of her days staring at her phone waiting for someone to call or text her. We decided that we were not going to go to the spa and all that and just have a fun afternoon getting ready together. My hair was going to be down so all I had to do was take a shower, but Ellie on the other hand....She wanted to have this really complicated hairstyles that involved braids, buns, and pigtails. Our outfits were ready and our makeup was neatly laid out in the bathroom. Ellie was freaking out because she had developed a pimple in the middle of the night. She was running around the house screaming. I had to do something.

"Ellie! It's going to be ok, the thing is the size of toothpick, and no one is going to notice it! You need to calm down, tons of people have pimples, it's part of life!!!!" I yelled

She stoped running around and sat down next to me.

"Sorry I guess I'm just a little nervous, I mean it's the first time there are going to be millions of camera's in my face and tons of people are going to be shouting at me. I'm also going to meet the people I worship and adore for the first time." explained Ellie.

Now I'm feeling really bad, if Ellie is really truly nervous I should go easy on her. The poor thing is scared of plants! Yes, an 18 year old girl is scared of plants. I'm not judging, I'm just saying.

We only had eight hours till we finally got to meet One Direction!!! I had already shared a room with them and hung out with them many many times, but I was afraid that they've forgotten me. Or they think I'm uncool or I'm just a loser who only has one hit song (maybe two). I'm really happy for Ellie and super excited to see her reaction, she's on the red carpet so she can't really spazz. But at the same time, it's One Direction, so you kind of have to. 

~5:00~

Ok so we have about half an hour before we actually start going to the show. I'm nominated for only two things, and hoping to win them both. Ellie is jumping off the walls she's so hyper, it's kinda scaring me. The girl needs to calm down! We sit down and I nervously practise my "Thank you" speech while Ellie sits on the couch (in a very particular position so she doesn't ruin her outfit) and eats gummy bears. Finally after half an hour the door-bell finally rings..our chauffeur guy is heeeeeeere!! Ellie face lights up and she prances towards the door.

"This is going to awesome!!!" she squeals. "I'm so lucky to have you as a friend!"

Awwww Ellie was so thankful! I hugged her and stepped into the car....the adventure was about to begin.