Chapter 11

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ 11.

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ                                11

third pov    •◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

"Well only because that's what the question was." He smirked and before Jimin could utter another word his lips were captured by the olders. Something like he's never felt before. A kiss.

But like that it was gone.

And a new sensation started to bubble with in the blonde. Anger.

"What are you doing?"  Seojun asked sadly.

"Oh- Soejun!" Jimin was shocked and kind of surprised that the older followed him.

"What's going on ?" He asked and it made Jungkook smirk. He was happy that he got to make someone else jealous.

"Soejun... this is my b-boyfriend Jungkook." Jimin blushed and so did the Soejun. Meanwhile Jungkook was smiling like a dummy at his new title.

"I like that." He whispered and Jimin just slapped his thigh telling him to shut up.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked when Soejuns eyes looked a little glossy.

"F-fine. I just thought... never mind." He sighed and turned to walk away.

"Hey wait." Jimin called and walked over to him leaving Jungkook to pout like a baby. The blonde grabbed both of Soejuns hands and looked him in the eyes.

"I am so sorry if I gave you the wrong idea. It was not my intention." He said quietly and the older nodded.

"I know. You don't seem like you would do something like that on purpose." He frowned as he said it.

"You're really nice though so can we still be friends?" Jimin asked making Jungkook groan in the back.

"Yeah that's fine." He sighed and looked at Jungkook.

"S-Sorry for interrupting." He apologized and bowed to the raven before leaving.

"You just make everyone fall for you huh?" The older teased making Jimin whine as he turned back to his boyfriend.

"I don't try to." He complained walking back over to the piano seat.

"Mmm where were we?" The older continued grabbing the blondes waist to pull him back down to sit.

"I believe you were kissing me." Jimin leaned in with a cute smile.

"I think I remember you kissing me." The older teased with a. knowing smirk. He wanted to hear him whine.

"Jungkookie." He whined while wrapping his arms around the olders neck waiting to be kissed.

"C'mere." Jungkook smiled and leaned in closing the space between them. The kiss was soft and gentle because Jungkook was sure that these were Jimins first kisses.