Chapter 5

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ 5

jungkook pov                 ・ 。゚☆: *

jungkook pov ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Are you flirting with me Park Jimin?" I asked not commenting on the slight blush on his face.

"W-what?" He shyly responded. I know that sometimes I make him blush but he could never like me the way everyone says he does. It just couldn't happen. He's my bestfriend and I wouldn't want to do anything to ruin our friendship. I mean I won't say that being with Jimin is impossible but I'm not the best with relationships. I would never want to hurt him.

"You just flirted with me." I answered his question and his eyes widened even more.

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean it l-like that." I just watched him struggle and stutter while I laughed on the inside. He's adorable.

"Minnie I was kidding." I chuckled and pulled him back into our hug. I like the feeling of someone in my arms I just wish it wasn't Jimin. I wish I didn't feel like that towards him.

I don't know if it's his laugh, his voice, his nervous stutter or his love for love. Everything about him was perfect. But I don't want to cross that boundary. We are fine how we are now. Why make everything difficult? Why change it?

We stood hugging in front of his small house. I wanted to hold him for eternity and keep him safe and make him feel loved. But everything tells me I shouldn't. I can't. I released him and he let out a tiny whimper making my heat flutter.

"I w-was." He stuttered and it was like the breeze in the air stopped. Everything stopped as the words fell from his mouth. Don't do this Jimin.

"Was w-what?" I don't stutter. I never stutter. But this is too much. Jimin is gonna say exactly what I'm afraid of and I don't want that to happen. I'm not ready for this conversation.

"I was flirting." I thought I didn't hear it correctly but he said it with confidence. The immediate blush on my face was a clear indication that I heard him right.

"Jimin." Is all I could get out. I didn't know what else to say. I didn't know what it meant. I wasn't even too sure he did like me. All I know is that he blushes and stutters around me a lot. I know that he loves me. I know that we're best friends. After that I have no idea how he feels about me.

But I know what I feel for him. I feel happy when he's around me. He gives me a sense of freedom and safety to be whoever it is I want to be. Jimin helped me realize I wasn't straight even if he doesn't know it yet. I struggled for so long with my family and he was there for me. He's the only person I can always rely on. I love him. I don't know that I'm in love with him but I know it's more than just bestfriends.

"Kookie..." I saw his tears starting to well up in his eyes but I don't want this right now. I don't want to do this. He paused but soon continued.