Chapter 6

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ 6.

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ                                   6

Jungkook pov       •◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

"Before I say this Jimin. How do you feel about me?" I asked. He gave me a nod and and took a deep breath.

"Okay...." His breathing still wasn't back to normal and his hands started to get all shaky again.

"......I am in love with you." He paused and stopped to look at me fully. I wore a pretty blank expression just trying to take it all in.

"I have been since the fourth grade when you first called me your best friend. I wanted to tell you back then but you had a huge crush on Lisa remember?" He paused and giggled a bit and I just nodded. The fourth grade was so long ago. How could I not have noticed that my own best friend was in love with me.

"I wrote you a letter in the 6th grade when you told me you needed a date to the middle school formal." He said.

"I didn't get any letters." I interrupted him and he shook his head and chuckled sadly.

"Yeah I know. I was gonna ask you to be my date in that note but then Jisoo had already asked and I went alone." He tried to smile but his tears just kept sneaking out. I felt awful being the one to make him cry like this.

"I tried telling you in 8th grade when you and Jennie started hanging out more. Because I hated seeing you with her. But then you started dating and I didn't want to be in the way. So I kept quiet." He sighed heavily and paused before speaking again.

"And now I was planning on talking to you today.... but you know." He explained and gestured to the situation.

"But why? Why do you...." I tried to finish the sentence but I couldn't. The words just wouldn't come out.

"Love you?" He finished and I nodded sheepishly unable to say the words still.

"Because you're the only person I can see myself with. You're the only person I want to wake up to and fall asleep with. The only person I can talk to about everything and anything." His tears were
flowing like a waterfall.

"You're my forever even if I'm not yours. I don't care if you don't love me the way I love you. You'll always have my heart even if you don't want it." His tears started to fall and I didn't know what to do. I don't do relationships, I don't do boyfriends. I've always been awful with commitment.

"I don't know what to say." I told him and his slight smile turned into a thin line.

"I confess to you and that's what your response is." I felt the anger dripping through his words.