Chapter 2

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.      2.

jimin pov                         ・ 。゚☆: *

jimin pov 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┘

I sat on the closed toilet with my head in my knees. Why does he have to be so oblivious? Why can't he just stop treating me like I'm his everything. He treats me like he'd kill anyone that tried to hurt me. Yet he's the one that's hurt me the worst.

I wish that I had the courage to just tell him. Tell him how I feel. But it could possibly be the end of our friendship considering he isn't gay. Or bi. He is straight and I fell in love with him. But I'd never regret it. I'd never regret falling for him.

"Hey are you okay?" I was pulled from my thoughts by a familiar voice and a knock on the stall. I quickly wiped my tears and fixed myself to seem more presentable. After I felt ready enough I opened the stall door to only be fell on. The boy fell right on top of me but our heads just missed the toilet. Thank god.

"I-I'm so sorry!" He exclaimed and tried getting up. He unfortunately only made the situation worse. When he was going to move he ended up hitting me in the one place I couldn't not react.

"Nnggll." I groaned and held my area.

"Omg! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed again with wide eyes and swiftly made his way out of my stall. He just stood there while I took some time to recollect myself. When my private area no longer felt like it was about to fall off I slowly stood.

"Hey. I'm really sorry. I didn't-" The taller male started but I stopped him.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." He looked younger than me even though he was taller.

"O-okay." He stuttered and it was actually kind of cute. It made me chuckle a bit.

"I'm Taehyung." He spoke again and reached a hand out to shake mine.

"Jimin." I took his hand and gave him a firm handshake.

"Well this was possibly the weirdest way I've ever met someone." He said making me laugh again.

"Yeah me too." He smiled. I told him we could walk to class together and he nodded excitedly.

"So are you a junior?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Sophomore. You?" He smiled widely.

"Me too!" He practically yelled making me jump.

"Oh this is fun. I don't have many friends in my grade." I said calmly back. I'm starting to realize that Taehyung is just a smiling ball of energy. He's adorable.

"What? Why?" He asked immediately his smile turning to a frown.

"Why wouldn't people like my Minnie?" He asked making my eyes widen. I whipped my head towards him with a blushed face.