Rooms

Hey everyone it's me again I've decided that I'm going to write stuff like This at the start of every chapter you can skip if you want. But this is a time skip of about 5-10 mins from the other chapter. This is a very short chapter because I just wanted to establish the rooms first but I swear it gets better in the next one. Enjoy the story!

Still Bucky's POV

To my surprise it was Tony who volunteered to show me my room which they had surprisingly already gotten ready as if they knew I was gonna agree to join Although I was distracted by a certain man who was siting across from me in the other room a few minutes ago. He was gorgeous of course his beautiful face! I wasn't gonna tell him that though ever no one knew I was bisexual not even Steve! But soon I was snapped out of my trance when a certain hand was waved in-front of my face. It was Tony.

"Earth to Bucky!" He said. we were on good terms as he had said that he didn't blame me for his parents death anymore and I was glad about that. I just muttered a sorry and thank you and went into my room. All the rooms were in the same area. It started on far right with Tony and then went Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Sam, then me in the very last room on the left. With the amount of people there were staying here I was surprised that there weren't any couples yet. Little did I know...