Alone...

Hi this chapter is going to involve self harm and the consequences it's also gonna involve some anxiety too so if you don't like you can skip it. Enjoy!

Bucky's POV

I hated myself for doing this to him. I loved him too. We could be together if it wasn't for my dumbass self . I couldn't take it anymore. I needed the relief. I'd tried to speak to Sam but he wasn't there to talk to so what was I gonna do. I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there. Grabbed the beard trimmer blade and shakily began to cut. I cut like I never had before. The blood poured from my arms and it wouldn't stop. I slowly began to feel numb and I couldn't breathe. Then everything went black.

Wanda's POV

I was still really worried about Bucky and Sam. They both hadn't come out of their rooms for days. Me and Steve were the most worried about them. They seemed so lost without each other. I suggested we both go check on Bucky because no one had seen or heard from his in ages, Steve had gone in and spoken to Bucky a few days ago whereas Sam let me and Clint in a couple times a day.

"Should we go now?" Asked Steve

"Sure!" I said. We made our way to Bucky's room to see if he was okay. We knocked then made our way into his room. Though he wasn't in there?

"Where is he?" I asked

"Oh shit the bathroom door is locked he's probably in there!" Steve said as he began to bang on the door. I followed suit and began to bang on it too. There was no answer. "I'm gonna break down the door!" Steve said panicking. Crash... the door was down.

"Oh shit!" I said as we saw Bucky on the floor in a pool of blood from his arms. Steve picked him up and rushed outside with him. "I'm gonna tell Sam that might get him to come out of his room!" I rushed over to Sam's room and knocked on the door frantically.

"What Wanda?" He asked

"Bucky's on his way to the hospital, he's been cutting again and he's lost a lot of blood!" I practically shouted at Sam. His eyes went wide and he began to panic. He grabbed his coat and headed out his room for the first time in around a week.

"Fuck this is my fault, shit, shit, shit!" He mumbled

"Hey, hey!" I said "it's not your fault Sam, you didn't know this would happen!"

"I think I did!" He said "I said I would be there when it happened again and I wasn't, I knew it was gonna happen I knew!" he began to cry as we got into the car and I began to drive us to the hospital.

"Hey it's okay, Sam!" I soothed "your fine, he's fine he's gonna get help? Okay?"

"Okay! Okay! I'm okay," he breathed

We then arrived at the hospital and Sam practically jumped out the car and ran to the front desk. He literally shouted at the woman.

"I need to see James Barnes!"

"Of course sir, he's in room 225!" The lady at the front said. Sam ran towards his room but paused at the door hand on the handle.

"I don't know if I can do this!" He said

"Hey it's fine, he needs you!" I said back

"Okay..." he whispered as he turned the handle. He froze and began to break down when he saw the sight inside. Bucky was hooked up at about 50 wires and just lay there lifeless on the bed. We ran over to Steve who was pacing around the room nervously.

"Steve what's going on?" Sam asked

"Why do you care all of a sudden Sam? You haven't spoken to him for days! He's been trying to reach you over the phone but you haven't answered, to talk about what he ended up doing last night! He wanted to talk to you about this you know? You said you would be there! But you never batted an eyelid! Now he's in a coma with no chance of getting out of it soon! You know he loved you too! And he was gonna confess that he loved you over the phone because you wouldn't talk to him any other way? But you never answered!!" Said Steve as he began to cry. Sam just stood there shocked. I didn't know that Bucky had tried to call him. Though by the look of it Sam knew about this and just had a guilty look on his face.

"Sam? Is this true?" I asked. He just looked at me with tears spilling out his eyes and nodded without saying another word. "Oh Sam." I said quietly.

We all just stood there in silence both Sam and Steve crying staring at the lifeless Bucky on the bed.

"I'm gonna call the others," I said interrupting the silence. Sam and Steve just nodded. I called the others and told them they could come if they wanted and they all agreed to come. I hope they would be there soon to comfort Sam and Steve.