Punishments... pietro and clint *smut*

I love this ship way to much! Enjoy!

Pietro's POV

Clint and I had been in a relationship for around 9 months now and we're getting pretty fed up. Why you ask? Because of all the fucking couples in this house having sex. It was like a rota one couple would have sex one night and then took time to recover though it got less and less painful every time for them and then they would go again. On the days when one couple wasn't having sex the other ones would and it just went over and over an over. It was only Loki and his new girlfriend and me and Clint who hadn't had sex yet. Me and Clint weren't that interested in it than some people or so I thought....

I had just got back from a mission with Wanda earlier than expected though it was night so she went to wake up Nat and I went to do the same with Clint. I thought he would be in his room asleep. He half was but I want prepared for what I was walking in to. Clint was on his bed palming himself through his jeans, eyes closed and moaning.

"Pietro!" He moaned. I smirked not embarrassed by it at all and walked over to Clint laying down next to him. I moved his hand away making his eyes snap open and then he blushed seeing who it was but was soon moaning again as I replaced his hand with mine. I felt myself getting hard seeing Clint moan just at my touch.

"You like that baby?" I asked seductively in his ear. Just getting a moan as an answer. "How would you feel if our clothes were off?" With that he opened his eyes and smashed his lips against mine which I took to mean yes. I climbed on top of him still palming him with one hand the other taking his clothes off as best I could and my lips were against his neck. Clint was taking my clothes off too.

We were soon fully naked and Clint was moaning even louder because of the skin on skin contact with his dick.

"Pietro, Pietro I'm close!" He moaned just before squirting all over my hand. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it all off making Clint's eyes go wide and his dick go hard again.

"Clint?" I asked

"Yea?" He said panting slightly

"Are you sure you wanna do this? We haven't spoke about sex yet?" I replied

"Yea because me palming myself to the mental image of you means that having sex with you is not at all what I want?" Clint said sarcastically.

"Ooh that was very naughty of you Clinton!" I said seductively "your gonna have to be punished for that!"

"Ooh kinky!" He said mocking me once again.

"Even naughtier of you Clinton! Get on your hands and knees in front of me!" I ordered.

"Okay!" He said excited wiggling his butt in the air when he was on his hands and knees making me growl.

"Now for your punishment!" I said. Slapping Clint's ass making him hiss in pain. "You will be slapped once for every year of you life you are 25 (I just made this up because I didn't want a massive age gap between them) so 25 slaps and you aren't aloud to make a noise or I'll start again! That is your first punishment!"

"Okay.." Clint said a little nervous

"After that I'll give you some pleasure.. maybe" I said reassuring him. I began to slap him one after another and surprisingly he didn't even make a noise the first time round.

"Well done baby you took that very well." I said kindly "now back on your back while I grab something from under the bed!" He did as he was told and lay back down. I grabbed two pairs of handcuffs from under the bed and put one around each of his wrists and then clipped them to the bed.