chapter 13

Sam's P.O.V.

I struggled against the ANBU's grip. Where were they taking me? Had someone heard me talking to Kakashi? Shit.

It took awhile for me to notice i was in hokage's office and the ANBU weren't holding me. The hokage stared at me, eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, i was thinking." I said. He nodded his head.

Suddenly, i felt pain. It hurt like hell. I screamed, and the ANBU started running toward me, but the hokage stopped them.

"No!" He yelled. "We have to leave!" The ANBU started running out the door like madmen, as the hokage got up from his seat. I screamed out in pain, as i felt those fang teeth thingies grow, and something coming from my back. I felt the sudden need to spill blood. Blood.

I started laughing evily. It was more of a giggle, unitl  i went into a full fledged kira laugh. I stopped, the need for blood growing stronger. I looked outside the window, and saw my target- Tenten.

I punched the window, breaking it. I hopped onto the ledge, then jumped off. I started to fly, and i noticed the pain in my back was probably wings.

I flew down and grabbed her by the shoulders, then soared high in the sky again. She tried to get out of my grip, but couldn't. I smirked. She's helpless.

I flew down a bit more, low enough so that her body would hit the rooftops of the houses. She hit them hard, and as i started to see cuts on her with blood coming out of them, I wanted to drink the blood, kill her. Like the vampire i am.

I decided it was now time to kill her, put her out of her misery.

I let go of her shoulders and let her fall to the ground. I stopped flapping my wings, and i plummeted to the ground, feet first. I landed gracefully on my feet, and knelt down beside her.

"You're going to hell," I whispered, as i leaned forward, towards her neck. Once close enough, i bit it. She screamed, as i started sucking her blood. She stopped screaming, as i had killed her. I had killed a friend...

I stood up and turned around, looking at everyone. Fear was evident in their eyes and faces. Monster. I am a monster... Actually a vampire but monster sounds... uh... cooler...? Yeah sure we'll go with that.

I looked for Sasuke. I noticed his duckbutt hair in the crowd. I ran towards him, and villagers got out of way. I stopped infront of him and we stared at each other for a few moments. He didn't seem scared. He just looked at me with that love in his eyes from when he first kissed me. I choked back tears. I hugged him. Sasuke didn't hesitate before wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey Sasuke," I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. I could tell he was smiling. "I love you." I let go as he did, and got ready to fly again.

"I love you too," He said, as i began to fly again. I flew off into the night sky, leaving Konoha and my boyfriend behind.

------------

Lol not the ending i was planning on writing but whateves. Dedicated Lonelyfirefly for the lose control and kill idea. and btw, even though i hate them, I'll be writing an epiloge. Uggghhhhh. Epiloges....