chappy 2

sasuke's P.O.V.

"Hey Duckbutt, I like your hair." her words rang through my head and I couldn't focus. I glanced over to her, and I got lost in her emerald eyes, until I found myself again. Note to self: never look at her eyes.

"DUCKBUTT!" Samuel yelled beside me. I came back to reality and looked over at her, avoiding her eyes. I looked at her nose instead.

"hmm?" I made a noise, telling her to continue.

"I've been trying to get your attention for the past ten minutes! you looked like you were deep in thought... da heck you thinking about?" she shouted.

"nothing," I replied, realizing everyone else was gone and we were the only ones in the classroom. I picked up my bag and headed for the door.

I was halfway out when samuel stopped me.

"duckbutt?" she called after me.

"what?" I asked.

"I kinda don't know the way home." she said, and i sweatdropped.

"i'll show you the way," I let a sigh escape my lips.

"thanks," She walked over to me. " you can call me Sam."

"... can you stop calling me duckbutt?" I asked.

"Hell no! da fuck's wrong wit chu?" she said slapping me on the back of my head.

TIMESKIP

SAM'S P.O.V.

"thanks duckbutt," i said unlocking my door.

"hn." he replied. he turned to leave, but i got in front of him.

"Wha-" he started, but stopped as i started to lean forward.

"Hey duckbutt," i whispered into his ear," i like your hair," his eyes snapped open and i slightly smiled. i then walked to my house and went inside, and watched from my living room window sasuke stannding there for about another 30 seconds before shaking his head and leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TA FRIGGING DA!  okay. so i decided i will cut down on the swearing, cause i went overkill on the first chapter. i might switch the words to darn and frig and crap like that after. still haven;t decided. anyways, BAI!!!!!!!!!!!