[Kirishima as BF! ]❤🦈

Hewo me dudes  it has been a long time I haven't uploaded. All because I'm watching to much.
I have a bunch of anime's on my list and I'm trying to focus on finishing MHA/BNHA and Haikyuu.

So hope you enjoy this chapter, also cringey alert so BEWARE!.

Okay bye!!

ᴅᴀᴛᴇs (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪʀɪ) :

- dates with Kiri are the bestest thing you have ever had in your whole intire life!.

- you two would go to Cafe's, fancy restaurants, and most of you and kiri's favourites.. THEME PARKS!.

- at the theme park, you and Kirishima would go on a BUNCH of rides!!. Even the most epic ones!.

- when you two were done for the day at the theme park, both of you would end the day just buying each other ice cream, as the sunsets and the both of you walking home together.

- in fancy restaurants, you in Kirishima would order the same thing.

- while waiting for both of your orders, you two would talk, flirt, tell funny jokes, and talk normally again.

- when the waiter asked if you two wanted some glass of wine, Kiri denied cause he knows your not into wine that much.

- after eating at the restaurant, both of you go back home and just turn on the AC, while cuddling and watching some comedy shows that Kiri picked with each other.

- Meanwhile, when the both of you are going on a date in a Cafe, the both of you didn't like normal ones.

- you and Kiri want some cafe's that has cute little hedgehogs!.

- the first time the both of you came in the Cafe, you two see so many people that were eating with hedgehogs, feeding the hedgehogs, and playing playfully with the hedgehogs.

- you became more obsessed with hedgehogs and forgotten about Kiri that day.

- that day Kiri was jelly at an animal that was getting more attention from you the him.

- so right after when the both of you were done at the Cafe. Kiri decided to punish you bye saying
" No more kissy for you, for the rest of the week".

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ's ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴡᴏ?) :

- when you two started dating, the both of you decided to always stay close together and never leave each others sides.

- when Kirishima is always sticking around you, he would be so cuddly and cute.. Or should I say a bit less manly that usual at school.

- in the weekends, the both of you would like to just snuggle in bed the whole day, or maybe just play some video games and study for exams.

- Kiri doesn't like seeing you with other men, except for Bakugou and his other class mates of course.
He doesn't like when Mineta is close to you, but every time Mineta is close to you.. Bakugou would throw him out the window immediately.

- with out you, he wouldn't be so cuddly and cute and cutely stubborn a lot around you.

- when the both of you wanted to go to sleep, you would always blush at seeing Kirishima's hair that's as down. In the mean at night you two would end the day by cuddling with each other for the rest if the night.

ᴛᴏᴘ? ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ? ( (●'▽'●)ゝ) :

- Kiri is a top

- and u are the bottom

- but if you want to be top, he let u be top and he bottom :D

Okay that's all for this chapter, sorry if it's shirt old don't hurt me!!