"F#@k You Baby!"💥💣[Bakugou X Reader]

INFORMATION!:
Bakugou x reader sign:
💥💣
Your quirk:
Plant control,
you can control plant's by touching them and controling them with your hand's.

bye UwU.

It is a normal day at UA where all of your classmates are on the battle ground's training there quirk's.Right now you are training with your best friend Mina Ashido that is currently trying to melt you with her acid while you block her acid with the thick layer of grass,the only plant that you can touch.If you wonder how you got into the hero course 1-A in the entrance exam,let's just say that you DIDN'T brought any plants that is from your house to the entrance exam.Actually,you did brought plants to the entrance exam that day.But they actually allow you to do that for some reason.Anyway,the grass keeps blocking the acid that Mina shooted every now and then just some little holes were made on the grass from the thick acid mina squirted out of her own pink hands.
"why are you strong!?"mina question a little bit angry"I dunno blame the grass.Not me!"i yelled before Mr.Aizawa ended the training session all beacause of a real fight between two classmates of your's.And there were Bakugou and Midoriya.

Of course you don't blame Midoriya,because he was trying his best to just train normaly then fighting with Bakugou.Bakugou Katsuki your crush for some how but no one knows that."F*#!^G DEKU!"he screamed before he waited up from the rope that Mr.Aizawq has"Kacchan that's enough!,i don't wat to fight you anymore!.B-beside's! you're all tied..up..and.er.."he stopped his sentence cause he was nervous"yeah Bakugou you need to calm down a bit"you said giving a pet on the shoulder while he's all tied up"You B×π€h! stop touching me!"he said blushing"Language!"Mr.Aizawa said tightening the grip of his rope.
After all of that trouble in the training grounds,we all changed into our school uniforms in the locker room's,the girls locker rooms of course.
in the girls locker room while you were all changing into school uniforms you all started to chat for a bit while changing"I can't belive Bakugou raged again today.This is like the...100th time!"Hagakure said putting on her skirt"Yeah he rages a lot ever since he got kidnapped by the villains in the camp grounds kero."Asui said
"I dunno,for me it's normal when it comes to Bakugou screamibg and yelling at me"i said calmly.Everyone went silent over your comment on why it's okay to be yelled by Bakugou"are you okay Y/n san?.Do you have a fever or something?,cuz that's crazy talk you know??"Ochako said making sure of you were okay or not.Ochako is right,that is crazy talk saying that it's okay to be yelled in the ear by the explosive,why? because your ear's will bleed duh :V.
After that wakward chat with the girls and changing your clothes,you all went back inside the classroom for the final lesson of the day.

/0-0/ Time skip \0=0\

after the lesson you all were still inside the class room discussing the things that you did today"Let's have a sleepover!"Mina sudenly yelled giving attention from the whole class"that sound's like a wonderful idea.I'll make the tea for all of us to drink for the night"Yaomomo said"And me and the rest of the girls will make popcorn!"Hagkure said
"How about the boys pick out a movie for all of us to watch?"
I questiond gazing perfectly at
Bakugou"Why are looking at me you plant hand!"he yelled at you as you smiled at him widely"Because YOU'RE gonna pick the movie that we're going to watch tonight!"you said happily.Heblushed at your cutenes and sighed"Fine!!"he said walking away to the dorm's"Wow.I never thought Baku-bro would agree someone's request in that way"Kiri said looki at the Bakugou that majorly blushing and walking really fast while stomping both of his feet on the ground.You all followed Bakugou to the dorm's and got ready for the sleepover that all of you are planning tonight.
You got into your dorm room and changed into your comfy pajama's.You walked down the stair's of the dorm house to see everyone busy doing as plan for the sleepover tonight.
You saw Bakugou trying to pick a movie and you dicided to go towards him quietly and see if he blows your butt oit of this world.As you were getting closer Bakugou turned around and noticed you a little bit crouching down and both of your hand were because you were trying scare him by hitting both of his shoulder's and scraing hima and at the same making him angry,but..you failed on doing all of that as you straoghtened your body"what the hell were you doing behind me?"he said in a calm voice suprisingly"oh nothing!.It's not like i was trying to scare you from behind or something.."you said while laughing a bit.He blushed at your cute little laugh that you just did"Well if you were going to scare me i actually don't F+#!✓/g care."he said to you while going back to find a good movie to watch.
you were shocked as hell!,he didn't yelled at ypu for some clear reason."Okay!"you said smiling widely.

©∆ A few moments later ∆©

after all of you were done making the food and setting up the sleeping bed's,you all huddle on the couch together.
a lot of you were on the floor,but luckily you were sotting on the couch and not on the wood hard floor.Bakugou for some reason asked for your permition if he can sit right next to you,you accepted and now here he is sitting right next to you as his cheeks and ears were starting to get red.After the action movie that you all watched,all of you sat on the floor in a circle and wanted to have a little bit fun."Lets play 7 minutes in heaven!"Ochako suddenly said,you all agreed except for Bakugou of course.
He didn't wanted to play but somehow you forced him to play with all of you,and he accepted.Right now you were all in a circle and the jar of name's is now in the hand's of Mina Ashido.She putted all of your names in a jar and would pull out two random name's that are going to be inside the closet for 7 minutes of course.

a few times went pass and suddenly"Y/n!"she said pulling your name that was in the jar.
she putted her hand in again anf pulled out another peace of paper.She smirked widely and yelled"Bakugou!"Bakugou is a little shock to here his name called.That is when both of you were pushed inside the closet.

There is silent in the small space that both of you were in until You started to talk"Sooo"
you said plainly staring into his red eyes"I want to tell you something.."Bakugou said calmly at you.You blushed and knew what he is going to say
"Y/n.." "Bakugou.."
.......
and then you both said"I like you!"in sudden shock you both were quiet for a moment until he leaned into you and kissed you..Passionetly until the closet door opened widely to see all eyes were on both of you.

"F#@K You Baby!" he said and stomped out of the closet blushing madly.

The End💥~