[Deku as BF!] 🥦💚

Requested by:EmikoTodoroki07

And yes request' are still closed. After I write this I will no longer accept some request so i'm really sorry 🙏

So I hope you guys understand..
After I finish some of my wips for my Alice In borderland book request will still be closed Because I need some break time from writing MHA stories so I hope you understand 🙏..

Yet again enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ᴅᴀᴛᴇs: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ :𝟹?

- Dates with Izuku are really soft,cuddly and fun!.

- the types of dates you two would have are: Hero conventions,Cafe datesand Theme parks.

- Hero conventions: He would drag all are nd the place, Taking pictures together with an All Might cardboard stand and get some merchandise which are probably plusgies and some masks or maybe even an All might onesie for the both of you.

- Cafe Date's: In Cafe dates, you two would just chat about school and how your studies with heroes have been doing. He doesn't seem like the coffee type for me so he would get himself or you too some hot chocolate with marshmallows even though it's not winter.

- Theme Parks: Theme park dates..one of you and his Favourite dates. You two would go to ride after ride, at some rides Izuku would feel dizzy and puke after riding the ride as you rub his back. He would buy a huge cotton candy for the both of you to enjoy. Would constantly worry about how you're feeling after some rides and you would of always reassured him that you're okay.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?

- He is really attached to you. He would get all shy whenever you call him cute or kiss his cheek in front of his classmates.

- He would get protective of you sometimes if you do anything that's a bit too dangerous for you to do. He would always get worried and check your figure and see if anything is bruised and all. You would always think he was cute when he gets all worried and all.

- Mineta attacks you? He will Plus Ultra/yeet that grape boy out of the class' window as he should do.

ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪs ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ?

- He does, actually really often.

-  He space out in class and won't pay attention some times and need to take some notes from Todoroki who offered him his notebook.

- Would always think about how wonderful you are as his wife and the mother of his kids.

Author here:
That is is for now my dudes, bye bye (TwT)/~~~