[Hitoshi as BF!]🤐😴

Hewo!, I am back with another boyfriend scenario.
So hope you enjoy!
This time i'm doing our favorite purple boi (not mineta) HITOSHI SHINZU(I spelled it on purpose)
So hope you enjoy love's!
Bye UwU!

- ᴅᴀᴛᴇs (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴛᴏsʜɪ?)

- Dates with Hitoshi are.. quiet, and calming to be specific.

- The types of date that you two would have are: staying home and do some fun activities in the house,
Cat cafe dates, and morning coffee dates/breakfast.

- when it comes to staying home dates, you and Hitoshi would just sometimes watch some movies and cuddle together on the couch.
Or play board games and other fun activities that the both of you could enjoy.

- in Cat Cafe dates, you and Hitoshi would just spend the time there drinking coffee/(any other drink)
And just spend the whole day bragging about how cute the cats were. They even let the customers adopt a cat,which Hitoshi love to do, but since the both are you are high schooler's the both of you don't that much of a money to fill the cat's needs.

- in Coffee/breakfast dates in the morning, you and Hitoshi would just relax and enjoy the morning breeze. Waking up in each other's arms were pleasing and calming for the both of you. You and Hitoshi would go and get breakfast at the nearest Cafe from you and his house. And would also get some Coffee and just walk down the streets again to go back to the house.

- ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴡᴏ?)

- Hitoshi would get protective over you, he would glare and threatened every boy that comes talking to you, except for midoriya and the others. But if it comes to Mineta.. Let's just say he would rage out and immediately tries to kill him or just let Bakugou do the killing job for him.

- when you and Hitoshi are alone in the dorms, you both would just cuddle on the couch watching some animals and other stuff you both like. But most of the time you two would just cuddle and watch cute and funny cat videos on Hitoshi's phone together

- since both of your dorms are apart from each other, and the both of you just want to hang out with the each other so, so, so much, Hitoshi would sneak out of his dorm building to go to yours and the both of you would cuddle until 6AM.