[Kaminari As BF!] ⚡💛

I AM BACK!, with another boyfriend scenario. Also I have been watching Alice in Borderland and i became a simp for a killer boy that has piercings and a blonde boy that acts like Kenma thank you :)

BTW pls enjoy this piece of shoot while I'm working on my other book :)

Enjoy reading!

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ's (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ) :

- Dates with Kaminari are goofy and fun!

- you and Kaminari's type of dates are actually cool.

- The places that the both of you would go are Arcades, Theme park's, and staying at home playing video games together.

- In arcades, you and Kaminari would do the Grabbing game first cause he wants to win you a plushie/etc inside the machine, sometimes he won and didn't which you felt bad. So you would just drag him away from that machine while holding your prize and go to another game.

- At theme parks, you and Denki would literally go to rollercoaster first, you and Denki love rollercoaster rides as much as the other tiny and sick rides that are at the theme park. After the rollercoaster ride you two had, the both of you would get hungry and decided to take a break at the food court that theme park has. While eating Kami would make some cute and hilarious jokes that made you sometime choke your own food or water in your mouth.

- And last but not least, video game dates at home. At Saturday when the both of you don't know what to do, you two would either just sleep together, eat together, or most importantly playing video games together. Kaminari would offer you to play games with him inside his room when you were just zoning out into the void. You would always beat him on Mario Kart and I mean ALWAYS beat him, sometimes he would be mad about it and puff his cheeks cutely while hugging you tightly in his arms not letting you go.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ's ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ -ᴡ-?) :

- Denki would be really cuddly and calm when he's around you. Sometimes goofing around none stop just to see you laugh, and that makes him even more cuddly.

- When the both of you are in class, and you are just talking to your other classmates, mostly Serious cause he's you best friend. But whenever Kaminari wasn't to talk to you, you would just say "just a second" And continued talking to zero while laughing at his jokes.
And that makes Kaminari jealous
And it's kinda cute for you when you see him all jealous.

- Kami would either drag you out of Sero's conversation with you, or just hit from behind and that Sero would get the signal as Kami was hugging you from behind, he would glare at him with the eyes that are saying 'Back off she's mine'.

- After school was over and you and Kaminari went back to your dorm, he would give you a threat but playful look that says 'if you talk to other without my permission again no more cuddles'

𝕰𝖓𝖉~