"Is this LOVE?" ❄️🔥[PRINCE! Todoroki X ARCHER! reader] Fantasy AU

this is the first fluff that i'm making from this book and it is a FANTASY AU!

okay enjoy!

INFORMATION!:
Todoroki x reder sign=
❄️🔥

There you were.Sitting on the castel's bench that is in the garden.You were staring at the ground with both the palm of you're hands under your chin.
Staring plainly at the grass that is green and is finished with beautiful and colorfull flower's that are dancing from the breeze of the wind.
Not longer at the same time,prince Shoto Todoroki is in his room staring at his window,ignoring his father the king of course Eandevour that is right now yelling his name down the hallway's of the castel.

"ShOtOoooo!!!!"he yelled before slaming the door open to see Todoroki still lookibg at the window"You have archery lesson's today do you??"he said in a loud voice. Todoroki waited for a moment to respond his annoying father's question before speaking"So what?,It's not even THAT important anyway"he said before mumblibg under his breath"you bastard"Todoroki said under his breath.

after a few moments later,he dicided to just take Archery lesso just like his father said,then doing nothing at all in his room.He went put to the garden seeing you kust waiting for him.He sighed and went up to you"hey"he said.
You looked up and noticed it is the prince,you stood in a syraight face as you blushed,staring at his amazingly handsome face.

"I-i am so sorry i did not notice you were there my prince!"you said bowing to him.He let out a sigh before walking pass you as he grabbed his bow and his arrow that was leaning againts the garden bench you were sitting on"Let's just get this over with before my father get's here"he said,while walking straight to the archery ground's.You followed him from the back as he walked to the archery ground's with you behind him of course.
A few minutes later,you both made it there and began your
lesson with him"Okay my prin-"
"Todoroki is okay thankyou."
he said cutting your sentence
"Okay Todoroki,like we trained-"before you could finish he allready shooted the arrow at the middle of the target perfectly."Wow..i am impress at your wonderfull aiming Todoroki"you said while smiling at him"Thakyou."
he said blusing and smiling back at you.

  ~'The next day'~

You woke in your little cottage
and the bed that you slept in.
You got up and got ready for the day,today you are going to be in an adventure with Midoriya,Iida,and Ochako!.
The three said that theye are going to invite someone very speacial today,and until now you still wonder who.
it could be Bakugou it could be Kirishima or the other friends that you have known,but still you just don't know who it is yet.Today you didn't had aby archer lesson's with Todoroki all beacause today is your day off and you got paid a bag of golden coins for teaching him his archery skills just like his father said.You heard knocking on your door.You walked to the door and opened it to see Iida,Midoriya,and Ochako standing right infront of you"Hey Y/n!,yoi ready to go?"the browned haired girl said smiling wide at you while holding her staff in her hands"Of course i'm ready!.Say,who is this mysterious guest you guys said to me yesterday?"you said while closing your front door behind you"You'll see. Were going to pick him up right now!"
'him? that mean's it's a dude.
But who could it be?'
You said,thinking to your self.

~°'a few moments later'°~

you four were walking towards the castel.Starnge why were you guy's walking toward the castel 🤔.
The castel gates open as you knew who it was.It was your crush.Your handsome prince charming even tho he has a scar on his left side."Hey there Todoroki!"Midoriya said smiling at him"I assume that you're ready to go isn't that correct?"Iida said,swinging his arms around.He blushed saw you that is behind Ochako smiling and blushing hack at him"Yes,i am ready for our adventure i assume"he said,while one of the guard's gave him his white horse. he grabbed the lead of his horse and the five of you walked to the little adventure of you all.
You all walked to the forest and you all heard a growling sound and of course the word
"DiEEeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"you all knew that was Bakugou.

You all rushed to where the sound came from and saw Bakugou the prince of the valcano kingdom Fighting a monster that is attacking him right now"Why won't you go to hell allready!?!?!??!!"he said while his sword at the monster.The monster growled and scratched him on the cheek.Todoroki's horse ran away as usual"My horse!"he said while lookibg at the white horse that is now running away for there life towards the castel."There is no time for that Todoroki-Kun! we have to fight right now!"Midoriya said slashing his sword at the monsters knee.You grabbed your arrown and bow and shot the arrow at the monster in full combat. the monster wince in pain as the arrown was stuck on his eye"Ochako use your witchery to on my arrow and the other weapons to damage the monster more!"you yelled at her while shooting more arrows at the beast "I don't need your Sh**ty help!!!!"Bakugou said as he stabbed the monster on the stomach causing no pain to the monster.Ochako used her magic on all of our weapons forore attack damage.

Todoroki slashed his sword at the monster strongly as it winced in pain and scratched my knee painfully.I dropped down to the ground as i saw my knee bleeding so much that i almost fainted"Y/n!!"Todoroki yelled as the monster was defeated.
he rushed towards me and kneeled to the ground whike everyone checked the hurt Kirishima that is leaning on a tree resting"are you allright?"he said in a soothing voice to calm me down,tears pricked at the corner of your eyes as the pain on your right knee was wincing so bad.Todoroki ripped the white clothing of his arm and tied it up on your knee giving it a kiss to help the pain go away"better?"he asked me smiling.that sweet and breath taking smile.you just had to kiss him right here right now,you didn't care if your friends were right behind him checking there own injuries you just had to."no"you said,while leaning forward and kissing him on the lips.You heard a squeal that is from behind Todoroki but you just didn't care. the kissed stoped before you knew it as he blunly said to you"Is this LOVE?" your new boyfriend said looking you in the eyes.You chuckel at his question"yes this is love"you said kissing him on the cheek.

The End~•'