Chapter 15

Taylor's (girl) POV

(The Next Day)

...huh...so today's my birthday. Finally 18. I wonder how the boys are doing. U know the one in North Carolina. Ye. I know I may hate them but I just wonder. Wonder how they're feeling about me being "dead" and all.

I walked out of my room, to see all the other guys in the living room, but Connor. I looked to the kitchen and say Connor there making himself a cup of coffee.

"Hey Con." I said tiredly. I yawned afterwards.

"Hey Tay. So guess who's the birthday girl today?" Connor asked jokingly.

"Umm I don't I know... " I spoke cluelessly.

"Huh. I don't know either..." Troye said walking over to the fridge, taking out some orange juice and poring it into a glass.

"Well...." I glanced at Shawn for a moment.

"Happy birthday Tay" Shawn walked over and kissed my forehead. I then looked at troye to see him wiggling his eyebrows. ._. Oh mah gah...

"️Dank you shawny." I spoke as I walked over to the living room and sat next to trevor.

"Sup Trev." I looked over to trevor.

"Hey birthday girl." Trevor looked over to me as he smiled. I smiled back. I saw Shawn walk over and take a seat right next to me.

"So... I wanna take you somewhere today." Shawn said as he poked my shoulder.

"Okay. But where?" I asked poking him back.

"It's a surprise." Shawn winked at me as he walked to his room.

"So you and Shawn huh?" Trevor said teasingly.

"Naahhh." I nodded my head in disagreement.

"He's totally into you Tay." Trevor told me. He is?....huh... Well... Idk.

Cameron's POV

The guys and I were still feeling down. So today was Tay's birthday. Two days have really gone by. I really miss her. I wanna make a change.

"Hey guys." Nash said to get the guys attention.

"Yea" I answered as the others looked over to Nash.

"There's this app I found. It's called vine, where you can make seven second videos." OMG NASH IS A GENIUS. We can make it up to Tay by making other girls out there laugh and be happy.... Other than making them do what Tay did.....( ._.)

"Okay. GUYS LETS JUST POST FUNNY THINGS." Matt yelled making every one look at him weirdly.

"Good idea Matt....good. Idea." Carter said before staring off into space thinking.

"So today's her birthday..." I told to the guys.

"Yea...I miss her.." Aaron said as he hung his head down.

"So do I..." Matt softly spoke.

"Hey guys. We should all get that vine app and make a video up to Tay..." I told the guys.

"YEA. We should do that." Jack J said in excitement.

I heard a few "okay"s and "yea"s from the other guys as they were on their phones downloading vine.

Taylor's (girl) POV

(Later That Day) like... 12 pm

Shawn was going to bring me somewhere. I wonder where though....