Chapter 6

(The Next Day)

Taylor's (girl) POV

UGH. ANOTHER. DAY . OF SCHOOL.

I got out of bed and and walked to my bathroom and got ready for school.(outfit in picture)

When I finished, I went out of my room. And went down stairs to see mom making breakfast.

"OMG BACON" I yelled.

"Sit down sweetie. Here." Mom passed me a plate of bacon and eggs. When I finished I put my plate in the sink.

"Taylor, sweetie, make sure to keep your powers away from sight okay?" My mom assured.

"Yes. Mom. Bye mom I gtg now. Ily"

"Love you too sweetie bye."

(At School)

I walked into school. I was there early so there wasn't much people around. I saw some people already here. It was some of the boys. It was the o2l boys.

"Sup slut." Jc said darkly.

Kian came up to me and slapped me in the face. Then Ricky went up to me and punched me in the stomach. I pretended to wince.

"Aww. Is the little girl hurt." Sam said in a small baby like voice. I saw Connor and Trevor just stand there and watch with sympathy in their eyes. Just. Like. Shawn.

"Nope" I simply spoke popping the "p".

"What did u say?!" Kian raised his voice.

"I said nope. U guys ain't hurting shit." I sassed them.

"REALLY?!" Jc spoke angrily.

"Um. Yea. I just told U that." I said back.

"You're gonna get it today. We still need to get back at you for yesterday." Ricky told me as he grabbed onto my shirt, then pushed me down.

At that same moment I saw Cam, Taylor(Caniff), and Nash walk into the school.

"So the whore came early today." Taylor said.

"Yea. I guess I did." I said as if I wasn't scared at all.

Nash went up to me, and held me from the back. It was like he was hugging me. But then Taylor came up to me and slapped me. Then punched me right in the stomach. I hung my head down as Cam then went up to me and kicked me in the shin and rapidly punched me. I then dropped my body to act unconscious.

Nash's POV

OMG S-S-SH-SHE JUST. IS SHE UNCONSCIOUS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME.

What do we do?!?!?

"GUYS" I yelled

Cam stopped punching Tay (girl) and all the boys looked at me.

"Yea?" Cam said plainly.

"I think she's unconscious." The boys eyes widened in shock.

I put Tay on the floor and looked at her. She looked pale, and had bruises on her face.

Cameron's POV

"Yea?" I answered to Nash.

"I think she's unconscious" Nash said worriedly.

OMG SHE IS?!?!

Nash put her down on the floor as we looked at her. She looked so pale. I looked more at her and noticed the bruises on her face. I went a little closer. I lifted up her shirt to see her stomach.

"Dude what are you doing." Carter questions as he entered the school.

"S-Sh-She's unconscious and... Look at all the bruises." I said as I examined her stomach. That also looked pale but it had purplish-blue marks left on it. I started to feel bad. What am I saying. U HATE HER CAM. Ugh I really have to think this out.

Carter's POV

I decided to go to school early today, so there I was. I entered the school, then seeing the sight of people in the hallway.

I walked closer to see who they were, and go figure. It was some of the boys. I saw Nash next to Tay(girl) lying on the floor. And Cam on the other side of her examining her body?

"Dude what are you doing." I ask Cam.

"S-Sh-She's unconscious and... Look at all the bruises." Cam stuttered.

Oh my god. I looked at Tay carefully and I saw her bruises. She looked so pale.

Cam lifted up her shirt to see her stomach and ...omg. So many bruises. .-. What did we do. I feel so bad right now. I don't even know why we bullied her in the first place.

Taylor's (girl) POV

I felt someone raise up my shirt. Then a hand grazing at my stomach. It felt warm, yet ticklish.

I kept in a pale form so they'd think I'm unconscious. I heard a small sob. OMG. Ok.

"Guys, do u think she's alive?" I heard Nash say.

"I don't know." Cam spoke softly.

I then felt myself being carried.

"C'mon guys lets ditch school, and wait for Tay here to wake up." Cam spoke again. I heard a few "uhhmm" and "okays". So I guess I was off.

____________________________

So guys I guess Tay is off. Hope you guys liked this. I'm working on ch 7. I'll try and make these ch longer.

Baaaaiiii☺️✌️