Chapter 17

(Two Days Later)

Taylor's (girl) POV

So today was the day of MAGCON. Shawn, Connor, Troye, and I were in a limo on our way to the hotel we're going to stay at. I really wonder who the other guys are going to be.

I was leaning on Shawn, on one side of the limo. And on the other was Connor and Troye.

OH MY GOD. Troye fell asleep on Connor. So cute. I took out my phone and snapped another pic.

"Shawn they look so cute." I pointed to Tronnor. I looked at Shawn to find out he was already looking at me. Daaww. Shawn leans in and we kissed.

"Ew. Guys. No PDA." Connor said looking at us. We broke away from the kiss and we blushed. Heh.

I felt the limo stop as someone opened out door. Connor woke Troye up as we all put on our shades like a boss. 😎 I know we're meeting Shawn's fans but, we gotta come with style. There were fans outside waiting for Shawn.

"OMG SHAWN" I heard one of them sqeal as we got out of the limo. I was standing next to Shawn as he was signing autographs for fans.

"Who's the slut with him?" I heard someone snicker. Damn. These bitches.

"I don't know. She's ugly as hell. She doesn't deserve him." I heard another one say. Ouch. That one stung alittle. I felt some tears form in my eyes.

"Shawn I'm gonna go inside." I whispered to Shawn. He looked to me and nodded as I walked as fast as I can into the building. But someone stopped me.

"Hey. I'm are you Shawn's girlfriend? Cause you two are so cute together!" The girl who stopped me squealed.

"Yea. That's me." I blushed alittle.

"I'm Katie." Katie said holding out her hand.

"I'm Taylor." I shook her hand. She seemed nice.

"Um well here's my number cause I gotta get going. Let's hang out sometime." I smiled as Katie's face brightened.

"Ok. Well bye see Ya later." She started squealing as I turned away to go into the building.

I walked in and saw Connor, Troye and Shawn with Bart? Right? That's his name? I walked over to them as Shawn put his arms out to hug me.

"So I'm going to call the boys down to meet you guys." Bart said as I have Shawn a peck on the lips.

"Ok." Troye and Connor were holding hands again. I pulled out my phone, to the picture and showed Troye and Con. They started blushing. Daaaawww.

The elevator doors opened and the boys walked out of it. They looked so familiar. OMG. ITS THEM. I poked Shawn.

"Babe it's them." I told Shawn as Shawn's eyes widened. They all lined up one by one. Nash, Cameron, Carter, Aaron, Johnson, Gilinsky, Taylor, and Matthew. Shawn was standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"SHAWN?!" The boys yelled with wide eyes.

"Hey guys." Shawn plainly said.

"Who's this?" Cameron walked over to me and touched my hair. I slapped his hand away.

"It's me boys. I'm back." I smirked as the boys eyes widened with confused expressions.

"Wait who?" Carter asked.

"Taylor." I looked directly at Carter.

"TAYLOR?!? WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Nash yelled.

"But I'm not." I was still smirking. I saw Taylor in the back looking a little jealous. So did Cameron. Damn. They were always bad at holding things in.