Chapter 4

Taylor's POV

Me and Cam walked back to class. I wonder why he isn't doing anything to me. He'd usually just grab me and punch or slap me right there. But I guess, eh. Idk boys.

Cameron's POV

I don't know what to say. I've always hated Taylor, but she just helped me. And somehow dried my pants like that like dafuq. How TF she do that.

NO CAMERON STOP. YOU HATE HER.

Now that I think of it I don't know why "we" bully her.

"Cam! Why are u walking with the whore?!"

Wait what. Who was that? I turned around. OMG. It was some of the boys. Taylor (Caniff), Nash, Aaron, Carter, Kian, and Jc.

OMG WHAT DO I DO....uhh... CAMERON U HATE TAYLOR. OKAY YOU HATE. HER.

I yanked Taylor (the girl) by the arm and slapped her.

Taylor's POV

DID HE JUST SLAP ME?!? THAT BITCH. YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID

"Did u guys really think I'd just walk around with this slut and not do shit?" Cam asked the boys.

"No just wondering cause you're actually walking with that whore." Carter said.

"Ha. I know." I said.

"We're going back to class now. We're going to take care of that slut later." Nash said with a slight smirk.

WEEELLLLLL THESE BITCHES ARE SOOO STUPID 😂😂.

(After School)

The bell rang. I went out of class, to my locker and put my books into my locker. As I was putting my books into my locker,

SLAM!

OMG MY FINGERS. SHIT THERE TURNING RED. Eh but it doesn't hurt soo... I pretend to wince. I then turn around to see all of the boys. Well except for Connor and Trevor.

Carter came up to me and yanked me by the arm. Then he dragged me outside, to a dark alley. The boys followed. They paused for a short moment. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, heat started to build up. I realized someone had slapped me. OKAY WHO WAS IT. WHO DID IT!

SRRSLY TAYLOR(Caniff). OH MAH GAAAHH. THIS BITCH.

I stand up . AND SLAP HIM BACK. PRRREEEAACH.

"U BITCH." Taylor yelled.

"NASH, CARTER. HOLD HER UP." Taylor yelled. Again. Damn he must have anger issues.

I felt both of my arms rise, and being held against a wall in the alley.

"Welcome to your first daily beating." Taylor said. Smh😑. U ain't going to hurt shit.

I scoffed. I guess Cameron heard because he curled up his fist, walked up to me, and punched me right in the stomach. SHIT OK... IM OKAY. That stung a little... Whew. Ok.

Shawn just stood there, just looking at me getting beat up with sympathy in his eyes. 😐well I mean he's ok. He's never laid a hand on me. Niether did Trevor or Connor. Eh.

Kian came up to me and started slapping me in the face.

"Hello you little slut, hope you like this." Kian said, then he punched me in the chest. Yea. OUCH. Yea I know your gonna beat me but I chest really hurts now 😭😭. OKAY THESE BITCHES ARE GOING TO GET IT. I MEAN SLAPS IN THE FACE ARE OKAY BUT. BITCH. PUNCHES IN THE CHEST?!? HEEELLLLL NAAHH.

I freed my hands from Nash and Carter, kicked them both in the balls. They turned the other way, so I kicked their asses. LITTERALLY. HAHAHA OMG.

I saw the other boys faces fill with rage. But some of them started laughing.

"BWHAHAHA NASH, CARTER, YALL GOT YOUR ASSES KICKED BY A GIRL. XD" Jack (Gilinsky) said while laughing.

"You know what guys lets just get outta here. Let's take care of this tmr." Nash said groaning in pain.

"I agree" Carter said along to Nash, also groaning in pain.

XD these bitches.

I watch them as they walk away.

"BAI BETCHSS"

Jc turned around.

"WHAT DID U SAY?"

"Heh. Nothing. I'll be looking forward for tomorrow." I said smirking.

"Whatever." Jc scoffed. And like that, they left.

________________________________

Hey guys. It's Tina again. Hope you guys also liked this chapter. It's a little longer. But. Yeeeeeeee...

Baaaiiiii✌️