Chapter 26 ~ Part 1

Shawn's POV

Tayyyy. I missed her so much. The last time I saw her, it was only a few seconds until she sped off.... I was so heartbroken. I loved her. And. I think. I still do.

Fuck.

Taylor's (guy) POV

...damn. Tay still looks the same. But hotter. Still beautiful, with her brown hair reaching to her waist, and he hazel eyes that sparkle with the sun, moon, and stars.

STFU TAYLOR YOU HAVE JENNY.

Ugh. Jenny. Ever since we've gotten together she's changed. She walks more sluttier. Talks more sluttier. Dresses sluttier. Watch her get even more sluttier. I don't even know if that's possible. Ugh. But being a dude. I'm attracted to it. UGH.

So... Jenny? Or Tay? Jenny? Or tay? Jenny? Or Tay?..... ERGHJMDHEKCEIHSDJSIHSSK

this is some difficult shit.

Nash's POV

Woowww. Tay is sooooo prettyyyyyy. 😍😍

I can't take my eyes off her. When she's around my heart skips a beat. When she talks, her voice fills my ears making me breathless. She makes me have this feeling in my stomach.

Oh my god. I think I like Tay.

YUP I LIKE TAY. Maybe even love her...hmmmmmmmm.

I guess I could get to know her then ask her out.... Hmm. Wait ...what about Taylor and Shawn.

NASH. Tf are you thinking they have girlfriends. I mean she's free to date...I think. WAIT HOLD UP. I gotta ask Brent. They seem really close..... EGH. BDJSVSBDFJFK.

Love is so difficult these days.

"Nash...Nash...NASH." I heard her voice. Tay. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Tay looking at me with her hand waving in front of my face.

"HUH? Wut? Yea?" I said as I kept my eyes on Tay. We were finished with the water guns and everyone was sitting on the sand or on their towels.

"Are u okay? You were out of it for a few minutes." Tay raised and eyebrow. She's so cute when she does that.

"Yea. I'm fine." I gave her a slight nod.

"Okay." She nodded with her arms crossed and walked over to Shawn.

Taylor's (girl) POV

"Hey." I spoke as I sat down next to Shawn.

"Hai." Shawn answered.

"So how you doing?" I asked Shawn looking at him staring into space.

"I'm good. How bout you?" Shawn turned his head and faced me.

"Good. I missed you guys. I'm sorry I left." I gave Shawn a slight smile.

"It's okay. You had your reasons." Shawn gave me a smile back. I looked around us and saw Katie sitting in her towel alone.

"Hey. You should go over there and keep your girl company." I nudged Shawn as he nodded, then walked over to Katie. Daw. They're so cute.

I looked in front of me, to see the small ripples and waves in the water, just a few feet away from me. That's when I started to think.

What if I wasn't immortal. What if life was just normal for me. No supernatural powers. No worries. No rules. What if I live through the past again.

-flash back-

"TAAYYY." Jack g yelled running towards me. I was at the park alone until this.

"What Jack?" I groaned as I sluggishly walked toward Jack.

"WANNA GO TO THE CARNIVAL LATERR. WITH THE BOYS?!" Jack stopped running and bent down panting.

"Sure." I smiled as I jumped onto Jack's back.

"Noooooooo. I'm tired." Jack whined as he tried shrugging me off.

"Too bad. Your house is a block away from here anyways. SOOO.... ONWARD MY TRUSTY STEED." I put my left arm over Jack's shoulder and the other in the air, pointing to the direction of Jack's house.

"Fiiinnneee." Jack whined again before running off to his house.

Once we got there, Jack put me down and took out his phone to text someone. Huh.

"Okay. Okay. Come in." Jack opened the door as I walked in.

Something feels fishy about this. I walked further into Jack's house and... BAMN.

The boys jump out of no where and shoot me with water guns. I put my arms up trying to block the water.

"GUUUYYYSSS WTF." I yelled as I ran to the bathroom.

"Shit." I heard one o the boys say before locking the bathroom door.

WELL. TIME TO BE "SAD". (^-^)/

I slid down the door drenched and pretended to sob.

"Oh mah gahd... Um. Okay. Here goes nothing." I heard Shawn say, with footsteps coming closer to the door. In a matter of seconds there was knocking.

"Tay." I heard Shawn say.

"Yea." I said with a sadish voice.

"We're sorry Tay. Please come out." I stood up and walked over to the bathtub, grabbed the bucket and filled it with water from the sink.

"Okay. But first. Can Jack come over here. Gilinsky not Johnson." I said finishing filling the bucket.

"Okay." That's when I heard more footsteps coming toward the bathroom door.

"Jack?" I softly asked.

"Yea." I heard Jack's voice and unlocked the door.

"HEADS UP BITCH." I quickly opened the door and dumped the bucket on Jack.

The guys all started laughing.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH." The guys yelled.

"This is why you don't mess with me." I looked at Jack who was drenched.

"Okay. Okay. You win." Jack surrendered.....

-End of flashback-

Those times were fun. Well then until the Collins came to town. Ugh. I always thought they were cute but then it all changed...

__________________________
HAAAIIII. 👋 so here's another chapter. I'm going to try and update part 2 tmr. Try. I said try. No promises. hope you guys liked this chapter.

Baaaaaaiiii✌️