Chapter 27

Nash's POV

Oh mah gahd. I really like Tay. What do I do. What do. I. Do. UGHGHHGDBDJDUSOSJSJAJZIBDNX.

Oh Ye. I'll ask Brent.

Right now all of us including Tay and Brent, were in our hotel room. Tay is sitting on my bed with Brent next to her. Damn. They are close.

"Hey Brent. Can I talk with you man." I walked over to Brent, who gave me a nod, stood up and followed me. I watched as Tay gave us a glance before me and Brent left the room.

"So what's up." Brent said before closing the door behind him.

"First. We walk away. Just incase the "rest" are eavesdropping." I spoke before leading Brent to the lobby.

"Okay. So. Here it is. I...like...Tay." I told Brent.

"OH WELL NO REALLY?!?" Brent spoke sarcastically. I looked at him confused as he started laughing.

"It's obvious. The way you look at her." Brent stopped laughing and looked at me straight in the eye.

"What do I do????" I said nervously, putting one of my hands through my hair.

"Dude. Relax. I gotchu." Brent patted my back.

"Okay. So what first? Get her Starbucks?" I lifted my shoulders not knowing if that was the right idea.

"YAS. That's her favorite place to drink. Cotton candy frap. Okay? Remember that." Brent pointed a finger at me making sure I remember.

"Yessss. I know." I said before dragging my self to Starbucks that was in the hotel.

**after Buying Starbucks**

"So I'm going to hand give her, her Starbucks then ask her to go out of the room. Then ask her out." I looked over at Brent who was more interested in his Starbucks than me.

"Ye." Brent said as he opened the door to the room everyone was in.

(Sorry this chapter is mad short)
________________________
Hey guys. Ye. It's been a while. I've been thinking about writing a new book... But it might be a fanfic. Maybe. I'm still thinking bout it. But ye. I'll try updating sooner.

Baaaaaaaaiiiii✌🏻️