Chapter 28

Tay's POV

I suddenly woke up to see myself in a hospital, with figures surrounding me.

WAIT WTF. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED. WHAT. WHAT. WAS THAT ALL A DREAM. WHAT IS THIS. holy shit.

"Guys she's awake." I heard a voice say.... Wait... Cameron?

"Hellloooooo" I sat up as I looked at everyone.

"I'll go get the doctor" Matt said as he left the room.

"How old am I?" I asked the guys.

"17" They all said at once.

"...wtf..." I spoke to myself.

"What happened?" I asked the guys as some of their faces sank a little.

"Well. The remember the day Nash said he was going to take care of you later?..." (Read ch 6 again if confused...for forgot.) Jack G said as I nodded.

"Well.. The guys beat you up and you went unconscious. For like a month." He continued as I nodded again.

So it was all a dream? Well damn.

"What dream?" Carter asked. Fuck. Did I say that out loud?

"Yea." Carter said again. I just facepalm end as the guys started laughing.

Matt then came in with the doctor. 

"Hello. I see you have awoken Ms. Young." The doctor closed the door behind him as he smiled at me.

"Yup." I said as the doctor.....umm... *reads his name tag* Doctor Dang, unhooked me from the iv shiz nits I think..

"Okay now first before you leave I have a couple of questions for you." Doctor Dang said as he held a clipboard with papers on it.

"What is your name?"

"Taylor Young"

"How old are you?"

"17"

"Do you know these boys?"

"Yes"

"Okay you are good to go. I'll just have one of the boys sign the release form and u can leave. Who is the oldest here." Cameron raised his hand as the doctor gave him the paper to sign.

"Now have a nice day all of you" the doctor said before leaving the room.

"IM FREEEEEEE." I jumped off of the bed and stood with both my hands on my waist.

"Here. You have to change first." Taylor gave me a bag of clothes and rolled his eyes.

"Well damn someone's on their period" I mumbled to myself.

Once I finished I ran out the door, outside of the hospital, and slid down the wall.

So it was all a dream. All hat time? So none of that happened. Their apologies? Me joining magcon. Having feelings for Shawn. Moving in with Connor and Troye. The boys thinking I was dead... That means we still have school right now and they still bully me... Well fuck.

It was all a dream....

____________________________

BWAHAHA. Plot twist.

IM BACKKKK. Srry for the short chapter but I've been having writers block. BUT IM BACK. AND ILL TRY UPDATED BOTH MY BOOKS. 😒but of course I have summer homework to do..... BUT YEA. FOE NOWWWSS.

Baaaaaaaaaaaiiiii ✌🏻️