Chapter 13

Taylor's (girl) POV

I walked away from the wall and saw the boys in the living room. Their eyes widen.

"Hey guys. I guess I'm not dead." I said as I looked at them. They're were tears in their eyes, as they stood up, ran over to me, and hugged me.

"Omg Tay. Are u real?" Trevor said as he was hugging my side.

"Of course Trevy." I softly spoke as I looked up to Shawn.

"Hey Shawn" I whispered.

"Hey Tay. I really thought you were dead." He said in a sad tone.

"But I'm not. But you can't tell the other boys." I told them.

"Ok ..." Both Shawn and Trevor let go of me and looked at me.

"I have to go back in a couple of days... So does Trev..." Shawn softly spoke.

"Oh.." I silently said as I left to my room. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Tay. Wait." I heard someone say as my arm was grabbed. I turned around and it was Shawn.

"Yea?..." I said as I felt tears almost form in my eyes. Shawn hugged me again.

"It's going to be okay Tay." Shawn told me as I felt him kiss my forehead. I smiled.

"I know Shawn...it's just..." Shawn stopped me mis sentence.

"It's just nothing. I know me and Trevor have to leave soon, but we have to go back Tay." I looked up to Shawn who was now rubbing my back.

"I know. I'll miss u guys a lot though...." I said looking back down.

"Tay. Cheer up. Please?" Shawn lifted my head up to face him.

"I don't know.... I just can't." I felt tears form in my eyes.

What about the people who didn't do anything to me. What about the others I loved? The ones that cared? What am I going to do?

"Don't cry Tay." Shawn rubbed my cheek as tears fell from my eyes.

"I don't know Shawn. I don't know what to do. What about the others?... I-i-i ju-" I stopped mid sentence, then just broke down.

"Shhh. Tay it's ok." Shawn started rubbing my back again.

"No it's not Shawn." I muttered as I kept my head in Shawn's chest.

Shawn's POV

nooo... My first day here with Tay. And I made her cry.

"Tay come on. Cheer up. Please?" I felt my shirt get a little wet from Tay's tears.

"I can't..." I heard her say as she kept sobbing into my shirt. Omg please. I'm so sorry Tay. I don't want to see her like this.

"I'm sorry Tay. I didn't mean to make you feel this way." I placed my head on top of Tay's.

"No Shawn. It isn't your fault." I heard Tay mumble in my chest.

"Yes it is. And I'm going to fix it." I lifted Tay's head up and just looked at her. Her eyes sparkled as the tears filled them.

Tay's sobs have stopped, but her tears are still there. We just stood there. Looking at each other. Her eyes were beautiful. I don't know why the boys even got the idea of bullying her in the first place.

I leaned in. I saw Tay lean in too...

Then...I felt her lips against mine. Omg. They were so soft. I felt fireworks. I've always liked Tay. And now... wow. I felt the wetness of her tears against my face. It was passionate. But Tay broke away from it. She mumbled something before rushing to the bathroom in her room. I heard her lock the door, then slide down.

I just sat their on her bed thinking. Why? What did I do?

Taylor's POV

Omg. I can't believe I just did that. I ...I just kissed Shawn. No I can't. I just can't.

I just moved here to L.A. and now the second day, Shawn comes, and I kiss him. Why? Ugggghhh...

Troye's POV

I decided to finally get out of bed.

I went outside to the living room and saw Connor. And I think...Trevor? Right?

"Hey Con. Where's Tay?" I asked Connor as he looked up to see me standing there tiredly.

"Um. She went into her room with an old friend. His names Shawn." Connor spoke as he looked back to his phone and drank his coffee.

I walked to Tay's room and opened the door. There was a guy sitting on her bed. Oh that must be Shawn. He looked so down. I wonder what happened in here.

"Hey. You must be Shawn." I spoke to him quietly.

"Yea. That's me...and you?"he answered back to me.

"I'm Troye. Troye Sivan." I told Shawn.

"So what happened in here?" I asked Shawn. Shawn started to look more down.

"Hey it's ok. Just tell me what happened. And where's Tay?" I said to Shawn as he pointed to the bathroom. OOOHHH... Must be where Tay is.

"So tell me what happened." I listened as Shawn told me everything.

Wow. Tay kissed Shawn. She must've really missed him. And must've really thought deeply about Shawn and Trevor being gone. I mean they've known each other for a long time.wow.

"So I'm going to check on Tay." I told Shawn.

"I think she unlocked it a while ago." I nodded. I knocked on the bathroom door

"Tay?" I asked but didn't get an answer.

"Tayy?" I asked another time but still didn't get an answer. I opened the door and saw Tay against the wall, asleep.

Daaawww. She's asleep. So cute.

I went up to her and picked her up. As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Shawn was still on Tay's bed.

"She fell asleep" I whispered to Shawn. He nodded and he pulled off Tay's sheets so I could place her down. Shawn pulled the sheets back up, tucking Taylor in. Shawn kissed Tay's forehead. Awww.

Shawn and I walked out of Tay's room to the living room.

"So guys...Tay fell back asleep. Soo what do you guys want to do? I mean it's Tay's birthday tomorrow....." I asked the guys. They stared looking at each other at the realization...

THEN WE WERE OFF. OF TO TE MALL...

___________________________

Hey guys. Tina again. Soooo yeeeee hope you guys like ch 13. Welp idk what to say... Sooooooo...

Baaaaaaaaaiiiiii😐✌️