Chapter 16

(1 Year Later)

Taylor's (girl) POV

So it's been about a year. My birthday was a few days ago. So I'm 19. Shawn and I are still together. After my 18 birthday, Shawn told his parents about us and was allowed to move in with me, Connor, and Troye. He's actually with me right now. We were in our room, on the bed, on our phones. We were still living in the penthouse. Yup. My mom visited here and there but she had business trips and stuff. Yea...

I decided to get out of bed. As I slightly turned over, Shawn grabbed on to me.

"No, don't leave." Shawn whined like a child.

"Oh come on Shawn. I'll come back don't worry." I ruffled Shawn's hair. Shawn pouted as I got out of bed. I walked out of the room to the kitchen to get something to eat/drink. I saw Connor and Troye on the couch holding hands. I walked passed then to the kitchen and took the Oreos and milk. I took a sip of the cold milk and then something hit me. I spit out the milk.

TROYE AND CONNOR WERE HOLDING HANDS OMFG. TRONNOR IS REAL.

I ran back to the living room to check if I wasn't seeing things. Nope I wasn't. They were holding hands. OMFG SO CUTE. I took my phone out and took a pic of them. 😏.

"So. Tronnor's happening?" I asked getting Connor's and Troye's attention.

"What? Oh. Yup." Connor smiled as he turned to Troye and gave him a peck on the lips. OMFG. DAT WAS JUST. DBDBDKSGSKDSLWMDNFKSNB.

I know I live with them. But SRRSLY you would have fangirl moments too.

"Glad to hear." I smiled and walked back to my room with the Oreos and milk. I opened the door to see Shawn changing. He was shirtless right now. Omg. His abs. Ok. Just walk in casually, sit on the bed, and eat your Oreos.

I heard Shawn walk over to me.

"Like what you see?" He kissed my cheek. I looked up from my Oreos and stared at Shawn, and smiled.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I saw Shawn smirk. I got up, walked over to Shawn and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Shawn?" I lifted my head to face Shawn.

"Yea?" Shawn looked down at me. Damn. Yea I was kinda shorter than him.....

"Look at this." I pulled Shawn out of the room to go look at Connor and Troye. Connor and Troye were still on the couch holding hands.

"Holy shit." Shawn whispered.

"Yup. They're together now." I smiled.

"Um. Tay I have news." Shawn told me leading me back to our room.

"What is it Shawn?" I sat down on the bed as Shawn pulled out a red and black envelope.

"I got invited to join MAGCON. It's a meet and greet convention." OMG. SHAWN.

"THATS GREAT SHAWN" I said excitedly.

"And I get to bring you, Connor, and Troye." Shawn smiled.

"REALLY?!" Shawn nodded as I wrapped my arms around Shawn to give him a hug. I gave him a peck on the lips.

"When is it?" I asked Shawn.

"Well. Umm... Two days." I have Shawn a blank expression.

"Welp. Okay. You should go tell Tronnor. Imma go take a shower." I grabbed some clothes in my drawer and headed to the bathroom.

"What it I tell them later and I'll take a shower with you." Shawn smirked.

"Maybe" I smirked along.

"It'll save water" Shawn grabbed his clothes and towel and walked over to me.

"Ugh. Fine." I groaned as I finally made it to the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and felt two arms around my waist.

"Shawn." I whined.

"What?" Shawn whined back making me laugh.

"Nothin." I giggled as I turned around to face Shawn. I looked down and saw..um.. Well. You should know. I felt my cheeks heat up. Omg.

I looked back up to Shawn's face to see him smirking. I turned around, got some of Shawn's shampoo, and put it into Shawn's hair.
I decided to wash his hair for him. He started smiling. His smile is just. Wow. And then he has those earrings.

"Thank you." Shawn said as I rinsed out his hair. Shawn took some of my shampoo.

"My turn." Shawn spoke as I giggled and turned around. I felt Shawn's hands in my hair. It felt nice. I took some suds from my hair and put in on my chin, to make it look like I have a beard. I turned around and giggled. Shawn saw and laughed along.

"Well. Nice to meet you Mr. Young." Shawn said trying to hold on his laugh.

"And to you Mr. Mendes" I attempted to do a British accent. Shawn and I laughed together. I wiped off the suds and wrapped my arms around Shawn's neck. Shawn put his hands on my waist. He leaned in, and we kissed. It was nice. His lips were soft like the first time. I remember the first time...huh. Yea in my room. Then the second time was perfect. With the picnic and the pond, it was so nice. Every single time Shawn and I kiss I always think about that picnic. We broke away from the kiss, and I looked up at Shawn.

"Remember that picnic?" I smiled.

"Yea." Shawn smiled at the thought.

We just kept smiling at each other. His eyes started sparkling. OMFG. I rinsed out my hair and hopped out of the shower. I got dressed and brussed my hair, as Shawn was finishing up dressing.

"I'm going to go tell Con and Troye abouts MAGCON." Shawn kissed my cheek before he left the room. I wonder who's in Magcon. Huh.

Taylor's (guy) POV

it's been a year since Tay passed. The guys have gotten over it, but we still miss her. The guys and I have gotten kinda famous over the year from vine. We're glad that we can make people smile to make up for Tay. Chris and Crawford moved back to Canada.

The guys and I all moved into one house. I was outside getting the mail. Bills. Bills. Oh this looks interesting. There was a red and black envelope labeled MAGCON. I opened it. It read:

"Dear boys,

This is Bart, the manager of MAGCON. MAGCON is a meet and greet convention for fans to meet people. Like you for example. So I would like to invite all of you 85 to join MAGCON.

Sincerely,
Bart Bordelon

P.s. there would also be other people joining you as well"

OMG WE GOT INVITED TO JOIN MAGCON. I ran inside to the living room where the guys were.

"GUYS! GUYS!" I yelled getting the guys attention, flailing the envelope in my hands

"What is it Taylor" Carter groaned.

"Shut up Carter. We got invited to join MAGCON!" Everyone looked up at me with wide eyes and shocked faces.

"OH SHIT NO WAY!" Jack G said grabbing the envelope. He examined the letter as the others hovered over him trying to get their hands on the letter.

"YES WAY!" I yelled back.

"Holy shit. It's in two days." Nash grabbed the letter.

"We gotta pack." Aaron said as everyone nodded. Then everyone rushed to their rooms to pack leaving the letter lying on the ground. Ha. Idiots. I walked to my room to go pack. I wonder who the other people are going to be...

___________________________

hey guys tina again. So here's ch 16. Hope you guys liked this. Wel...

BAAAAIII✌️