Chapter 21

Taylor's (girl) POV

Taylor and I were on our way back to the hotel. SO ITS THE FIRST DAY OF MAGCON. Wow.

"So it's the first day of MAGCON." I said looking over to Taylor who was focused on the road.

"Yup. You excited?" Wait wut. Me excited. I mean I'm not even gonna be on the stage... Right?..

"I mean I'm not going to be on. Stage. Right?" I asked Taylor.

"No you're gonna be on stage. With us." I gave Taylor a "really nigga" look. He started laughing at me.

"NO ONE TOLD ME I WAS GONG TO BE ON STAGE." I whined/yelled at Taylor.

"Chill. Jeese. We were but then the thing with Shawn hap-pen-ed. Yea" Taylor said unsure if it was okay to bring up the back stabbing bitch.

"Oh." Was all I said before we reached the hotel. We got out and walked to the lobby.

We saw the boys there....+Shawn. Ugh.

"Hey. Where were you guys? YOU LEFT ME WITH THESE HOOLIGANS." Matt whined.

"Stop being a baby or else I won't getchu Starbucks." Matt's eyes widened.

"STARBUCKS. WHERE." Matt looked around me for Starbucks like a child.

"Later." Matt gave me an offensive look. WELP. IF U WANT STARBUCKS YOU WAIT LIKE THE REST OF THEM BITCHES.

The boys all laughed as I saw Troye and Connor with their hands intertwined. OMFG. I walked over to them.

"TRONNOR IS REAL." I yelled getting everyone to look at Troye and Connor. Connor and Troye started blushing.

"Awwww dey blushing." Carter said in a babyish voice.

"Now leggo to sound check." We all went outside to find a limo that we were going to ride to MAGCON. We got in. I was sitting between Taylor and Shawn. Damn this feels awkward.

"Tay I need to talk to you later." Shawn whispered to me. I nodded taking only one glance at him and looked away.

Then I realized something. Christmas is in a month. OMFG. What do I get them? I'll figure it out. Eh.

That moment. The driver turned on the radio... And.

"WE GON PARTY BUCKWILD. LOOK AT SHAWTY BUCKWILD. TAKE A SHOT, POOR IT UP, YEAH YEAH WE BUCKWILD." Taylor started singing.

"WE BE TURNT LIKE ALL OF THE TIME. BUCKWILD EVERY NIGHT. GETTIN ALL THESE CHICKS CALLIN MY LINE. BUCKWILD EVERY NIGHT." I started to sing along.

Carter joined in, then Nash, Matt. And finally everyone was jamming...or... Screaming.

Then Shawn's song came on. A little too much.

"She would not show that she was afraid. But being and feeling alone was too much to face. Though everyone said that she was so strong. What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on. But she knew that she would be okay.
So she didn't let it get in her way," I sang as everyone looked at me.

"Sometimes it all gets a little too much. But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up. And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same. And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much." Shawn continued. I looked over to him. I looked right at his face.

Yea. Sometimes it does get a little to much. But the fog won't always clear up. Because of what Shawn did. What I saw. Ugh. I don't think I can forgive him.

The limo stopped and we got out of the limo. There were fans outside. Ugh. I didn't look back. I just walked as the other boys stopped and took pictures with their fans. I'm tired of their hate.