Chapter 11

Cameron's POV

The o2L guys left my house yesterday, but the rest of the guys stayed the night. We were now in my living room, and on our phones.

HOLY SHEET. I saw a tweet of the news.

"GUYS TURN ON THE NEWS" I yelled at Taylor grabbed the remote and turned it on.

The news man appeared on a the TV talking about a girl who died yesterday.

"Breaking news here in North Carolina, a girl had committed suicide. And left a suicide note." The man said. The guys' eyes widened as we heard that.

OMG PLEASE NOT BE TAYLOR (girl).

"Here says the note....

'Dear to whoever finds this.

My name is Taylor Young. . .' " I didn't need to hear anymore. Tay's gone.

NOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.

I looked at the guys as their heads hung down. I saw Taylor get up and go to the bathroom. His eyes were so red, and tears filled his eyes.

Taylor's (guy) POV

NO. NO. NO. No. no. This can't be happening. My vision started to get blurry from the tears forming. I got up and when to Cam's bathroom.

I slammed the door shut and locked it. I just stood there against the door, and slid down. My knees against my chest. It hurt so bad. I wish I had never bullied her.

At that moment I felt even worse. Her birthday was in two days.

S-s-Sh-she committed suicide, two days before her birthday. Omg. What did I do? 😞.

I just sat there, head to my knees and cried my heart out. I really loved her. I really did.

Then I heard the sound of Cam's room door being slammed shut.

Cameron's POV

WHHHYYY. Out of all people it had to happen to me. She had to die. I never wanted this to happen. No one did.

I went to my closet and found. A box that's been there since the year the Collins moved here. I opened it and there it was. It was a charm bracelet I was going to give Tay for her birthday from the year when we started bullying her. I knew she would've liked it. There was a charm shaped like ice cream, the Eiffel Tower, a leaf, a guitar, musical notes, etc.

I miss her so much right now. My eyes widened at a realization. Her birthday was in two days. And I never got the chance to give her this. I never did because of the boys. I broke down even more. I was just sitting on my bed, with my hands to my face. Ugh. Why.

Trevor's POV

omg. Tay left. She just left. She just left yesturday.

I was just on my bed watching the news. Connor went off somewhere. He didn't say where. Or even tell us he was leaving. He just left in the middle of the night.

I was just on my phone,then the news man had said something. Something about a girl committing suicide. He said he was going to read the suicide note. OMG IT CANT BE TAYLOR. The man started reading the note.

"Dear to whoever finds this....my name is Taylor Young..."

My eyes widened. Then my vision became blurry.

NO TAYLOR CANT BE DEAD. NO.

"NOOO SHE CANT BE DEAD." I yelled as I threw my phone on the ground.

"UUGGHHH. WHYY. Just why. " I softened my tone as I slid down my wall. I heard my door open. It was the rest of the guys.

"Hey Trevy. What happened?" They asked me.

"She's dead" I said as I pointed to my TV. I looked up and saw the boys eyes widen.

Then Ricky went to the side of my bed as sat there in tears. Jc slid down on the door with his hands running through his hair as tears rolled from his eyes. Sam's cheeks turned even redder as tears took over his eyes and he just slumped down, and kneeled on the floor. Kian. kian just stood there. Then he went to my bathroom and I heard sobs coming from in there. And I also heard the sound of the door locking as Kian slid down the door.

We were all just there, but not really. Finding out an old friend has committed suicide because of us. We did this. We. Did. This. We caused pain to her. All of those mean words. All of those punches, kicks, slaps, all of it. It must've hurt so much. I should've left o2L to be with her. She was my best friend. Like a sister. I missed her so much. I missed her laugh, her smile, and the way her eyes sparkled when she was excited. I missed her presence around me.

I wonder how Connor is doing. Did he find out yet? I just don't know.

Chris's POV

"Yo Craw" I said to get Crawford's attention.

"Yea?"

"Can u turn on the news?" I asked as Crawford took the remote and turned on the news.

I read the caption and......

OMG.

"17 year old girl Taylor Young commits suicide"

WHAT THE. NOOO SHE CANT BE DEAD.

At the same moment my phone went off. And those were text from the boys asking if I heard about Taylor. I can't believe she's dead. I've always had a slight crush on her. But now she's dead. (╥﹏╥). This. Can't. Be. Happening.

__________________________

WASSUP BROCHACHOS. Tina here. And so I guess now the boys think Tay is dead. When she's really in L.A. And like .-. . Poor Trevy he never did anything and he's the youngest of them...and yet he has to go through this too... .-.

WELP. BAIIII✌️