Chapter 12

Taylor's (guy) POV

It been a few hours and the guys were still feeling down. I still feel so bad about Tay. What do I do now? I can't even look at myself. I just felt disgusted with myself. I can't believe I did that. I. Taylor Caniff. Did that to a girl.

Why did jealousy have to take over me? Ugh.

Taylor's (girl) POV

after a few hours at the park, Taco Bell, and Starbucks, Troye drove us back to the hotel. I invited Troye to move in with me and Connor since like... Hehehe...Tronnor.

"Sooo... Do u want to? I mean we have a few extra rooms." I asked Troye.

"Sure" Troye said with a smile.

"YAAAAYYY." I squealed in excitement as I ran to Troye and hugged him.

"So I guess I don't need my hotel room anymore. " I nodded with a smile.

YAAASSS. TRONNOR. TRONNOR. I chanted tronnor in my head as we headed to Troye's hotel room to get his things.

(After Troye Moved In)

"Hey guys?" I asked to get the guys attention.

"Yea Tay?" They said at the same time.

"I feel bad." I hung my head down alittle.

"Why?" Connor asked in concern.

"Because Trevy and shawny." I started to feel even more down as those words slipped out of my mouth.

"I mean Shawny and Trevy never did anything wrong. I want them to be here." I poured with my head still down.

"..oh. Well Tay, maybe I could text Trevy and Shawn to come here and meet up with me." Connor told me with a smile and his head tilt alittle to the right.

"Yea. We could tell them to meet us in the lobby then you could be in your room and surprise them." Troye said as a smile appeared on all our faces at the idea.

"OKEEE I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA....wait." I felt down again.

"What is it now?" Troye said as he walked up to me.

"They think I'm dead." I softly said.

"Wait what!?" Troye and Connor questioned.

"Check your phone Con. You led it on do not disturb. You probably have messages from them." I looked at Connor as he pulled his phone out. Troye walked over to Connor and looked over his shoulder so that he could see Connor's phone.

I saw their eyes widen as they looked up from Connor's phone and looked at me.

"How?" Connor finally spoke.

"Doppleganger." I said plainly.

"THOSE EXIST?!" Troye said in amazement.

"Yup" I nodded as I popped the "p".

"Wow" Connor looked down back at his phone to read the rest of his text.

"I'm going to text Shawn and Trevor now." Connor spoke.

Connor's POV

Wow. So dopplegangers exist and the guys think she's dead. Wow.

I started to text Shawn and Trevor.

Me - hey guys. I heard about Tay.

Shawn - hey con. Yea...

Trevor - hey guys....

Me - can u guys come to L.A. And meet up with me?

Shawn - sure. What for?

Trevor - ^^^

Me - I want to talk to u guys about something....

Shawn - 😂trev and I are in my car on our way to the airport.

Trevor - YUP 😂😂

Me - 😂😂 ok well meet me at the lobby of a hotel... I'll text you guys the name. Cause I forgot. 😂

Shawn & Trevor - ok well se Ya TMR. 😊✌️

I put away my phone and looked to Tay.

"Tay. Shawn and Trevor are coming here tomorrow." I saw Tay lift her head up and start to smile. She went up to me and gave me a hug.

"Dank you Con." I felt her smiling on my chest as I hugged her back.

"No problem Tay. Anything for you" I put my chin on the top of her head. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30 pm. Huh. Time flies.

"Hey we should go to bed now. Get some rest." I told Tay as I led her to her room.

"Okay Con." She said as she closed her door and when to her bed. I tucked her in, then kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight Con." I smiled as I left the room. I saw Troye sitting on the living room couch.

"So you and Taylor?" Troye said with a smirk.

"Oh no no no. I'm not into her like that. Well I'm not into girls....." I said as I looked at Troye.

"Me either." As those words came out of Troye's mouth. I smiled in my head. Well ok.... ☺️☺️

"Okee" I faintly smiled.

(The next morning)

My phone started ringing. I picked it up to see who it was. It was Shawn.

"Hey Shawn" I said into the phone. It was 9 in the morning. And Tay just woke up so she's in her room getting dressed. And Troye? Yea he's still in bed. Well.. In bed. Awake. On his phone.

"Sup Con. Me and Trev are in the lobby."

"Ok. Well I'll be down there in a few."

"K bai" Shawn said as a ended the call and went into Tay's room.

"Tay. Shawn and Trevor are in the lobby U stay in your room for now while I get them. Okay?"

"Okay."

I left her room and went to the elevator, to the lobby. I waited for the elevator to go down.

As the doors opened I saw Shawn and Trevor sitting in chairs near the front desk.

"Guys!" I yelled to the guys to get their attention.

They looked up into my direction.

"CONNOORRRR" they yelled back as they got up and and came over to me. We all hugged each other then I brought them to the elevator. We got to my floor.

"So welcome guys." I looked over to Shawn and Trevor just standing looking around in amazement. I smiled.

"Ok. U guys sit on the couch. I wanna show you guys something..." I told them as I walked away to get Taylor.

"Hey Tay. Come one they're here." I whispered to Tay. She followed me as I walked back to the living room, as Tay his behind the wall.

"So guys. I have a surprise for you." I told them as their eyes widened.

__________________________

HEY GUYS. Srry I didn't upload yesturday. I had homework. Well I'm starting ch 13. WELP

Baaaaaaiiiiii✌️