Chapter 7

Taylor's (boy) POV

So we were off to Cam's house...with an unconscious Taylor.....I'm starting to feel bad for all the times me and the boys bullied her. NO TAYLOR. WHAT ARE U SAYING. U HATE THIS SLUT. I don't know. Do I really hate her?

Taylor's (girl) POV

I was getting carried somewhere. I'm not sure where tho.....

Cameron's POV

We were on our way to my house. I mean no ones home sooo....

Nash was driving my car, while I sat in the back with Tay lying in my arms. She looked so cute. But she was so pale, with so many bruises. I feel so bad (╥﹏╥). I should right? No. I hate her. Don't i? I just don't know anymore l. This shit is confusing.

"So guys." I softly said to the guys.

"Yea?" Nash said taking a glance of me through a mirror.

"What are we going to do when she wakes up?" I shakily spoke.

"I don't know man. We'll ask Taylor(guy) when we get to your place Cam."Nash said again without taking his eyes off the road.

"Hmm. Ok" I softly spoke as I kept looking at Tay.

Taylor's (girl) POV

Where are they taking me?

"So guys." I heard Can say softly.

"Yea?" I then hear Nash reply to Cam. Is Nash the one driving, and cam is holding me?

"What are we going to do when she wakes up?" Cam asked. Well you should know I'm gonna do.

"I don't know man. We'll ask Taylor(guy) when we get to your place Cam." Nash said again. So I'm going to Cam's place. I haven't been there in a while. It warms me thinking about the last time I was there.

(At Cameron's House)

I felt myself being placed down on a bed.

OMG. ITS SO COMFY.

"So Taylor(guy). What are we going to do when she wakes up?" Cam asked Taylor. OMG. I HAVEN'T REALLY THOUGHT OF THAT.

Taylor's (guy) POV

"I don't know Cam. Remember how this whole thing started?" I told Cam, then looked at the rest of the guys. I called the whole gang here, well except for Chris and Crawford.

Everyone was just looking at Tay. She looked so pale. But then I remembered how this whole thing started. Rage started to fill my body. It started to feel really hot.

"Dude. You alright?" Carter asked me.

"Idk. Remember. How. This . Whole. Thing. Started." I said half gritting my teeth.

"omg. YEA." Carter said starting off soft them he started to heat up.

The other guys started to get mad to. I saw Connor and Trevor at the corner of my eye, and they just stood there with no expression.

Taylor's (girl) POV

OMG. ARE THEY MAD. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THIS WHOLE THING STARTED.

I decided to move around a little. To seem that I am almost awake.

"Guys. She just moved. SHES NOT DEAD. YAS" I heard one of the guys say.

I decided to open my eyes. Slightly I opened them. Then slowly opened the rest.

"Where am I" I said in a sleepishly. I pretended to squint, and look around. I saw all of the boys. Well except Chris and Crawford.

"So the bitch woke up" Taylor said. Omg. I thought he... (╥﹏╥)I guess things can't go back to normal. I started to form tears in my eyes.

"Aww is the little baby crying?" Nash said in a babyish voice.

I don't know anymore. I'm starting to hate them even more. But I don't want to hurt them. I'm starting to miss them. All of the things we used to do together. I may be part of the Dark side but..

A/N ~ OR BUY THE DARK SIDE ON ITUNES BY TREVOR

I have feelings too. I just don't want to hurt them. I sat on the bed with my knees up to my chest, and just sat there with tears and thoughts.

Connor's POV

My little sisters crying (╥﹏╥). I feel so bad for her. I don't know why I'm still with the boys.

Me and Trevor told the guys we didn't want to take part in bullying but they told us we'd be kicked out of o2l is we didn't. I feel so bad. I should've just quit o2l to just still be with Tay. Ugh. Why does life have to be so hard.

Chris's POV

I wonder where the guys are. I haven't seen them all day at school. It's 5th block and I haven't seen any of them in their classes.

I saw Crawford walk by.

"Hey craw?" I tried getting Crawford's attention.

"Yea bro"

"Have you seen the guys" I asked craw.

"No. I was just about to ask you the same thing." Crawford said.

Well okay. Where are they. I guess I could call them later.

Taylor's (girl) POV

are they going to hit me? Or beat me? I don't know anymore. I'm so glad I never told them about my powers. It's just....idk.

__________________________

Hey guys tina again. I made this chapter a little longer. What's Taylor going to do after this? Idk. Well I'm still writing it soo...

Baaaiiiiii🙊✌️