Chapter 11

Okay,so this came out a little late cuz i lost track of time and i was working on homework.Soooo yeah,anyway,hope you enjoy this chap!

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Nightmare ran to the other,very worried about what was wrong.

You see,because of Ink being souless,he cant have kids.But it seem's there was an error in his coding and he was now pregnant.But the question is,what will happen to the child?

In this situation,there are only two options.One:get rid of the baby,or two:give the kid to someone else that has a soul.

(Are you thinking what i'm thinking?)

"Baby,are you okay?"Said the prince."I'm fine,but tired.And i can hardly walk or do anything."Said the smaller,clearly,he wasn't fine.

~Timeskip~:3

They had went to sci to see what was the problem with Ink,and the result's weren't good.After telling him about there secret relationship of course."Do you want the good or bad news first?"Said the scientist."Good first please."was the response from the ink blob.

"Well,the good news are,you're going to have a child!"Sci said in a happy voice,but clearly he wasn't actually happy.As you all know,Night can sence emotions.

"And the bad news,since Ink is souless....the kid will not be able to survive the proccess.I'm sorry.

Both were in shock at the news,the smaller was crying his inky tears in pure devestation and pain.

"No!There has to be another way doc!Please."The taller begged,hoping there was some way to keep there child.

"Well,there is one way."

"Anything!Please just let the poor kid live!"Said Ink,desperate at this point.

"You will have to give the soul of the child to someone else,tho it will be more successful with one of the parent's."After a moment of silence,Nightmare finally spoke up.

"I'll do it."

"Babe,are you sure?You won't be able to go on killing sprees or anything like that,and i will have to be a secret remember?"Said the artist,worried of what would happen if the entire multiverse found out.Sure the bad guy's and star's knew,but not that much.And Nightmare might get attacked by some if they knew that he was weak.

"Yes,i'm positive.This is the only way if we want to keep our child.

"Okay,there is still a chance that the kid will not survive the surgery,are you still fine with it?You're hoing to have to give almost have you're magic to the child."

Both nodded there head's,all while with a very serious face.Suddenly,a grunt came from the creator,showing that he was losing power including the child.

"Alright,just wanted to make sure...I'll get the machine ready."Sci said,heading into another room,probably to set up all the needed thing's ready.

The two hugged.They were worried that there wonderful child would not survive the surgery.But both still had hope,and that was all they needed.

(I'm really regretting my past chapter's but there's nothing i can do about it now.;-;)

After a moment or two,they let go.Then The two went into the room to start the surgery.

~Yes you guessed it,another✨ tiMEsKiP✨~

It had been,what,five hour's?the smaller left a while ago after the soul was transfered into a tube.Ink hadn't gotten any updates since they went in that room.He was losing hope,but what could he do?He wasn't a doctor.

He prayed that everything was alright and they were just finishing up.maybe if he just waited long enough his wonderful boyfriend would come out there with a sweet and innocent soul.

Hold on....There's that feeling again.There's someone here isn't it....?

////////////////////////////

Hehehhehe!Cliffhanger!Anyway,hope you enjoyed and so sorry for posting so late.I've been a bit buzy but i'm still continuing this!And it's finally the weekend too.Hope you have a good day and i'll see ya'll next chap or another one of my blabber sessions✌️