Epilogue

Nooooooo!!!!It's been a year since i started this.And if i'm being honest,i'm dissapointed it only has 15 chapters.But this was my FIRST ever fanfiction and i've come quite far with my writing in that time.And i can truly say now that i have found my passion and hobby.Thank you all.Enjoy:)))

///////////////////////////////

Its been 5 years since what happened,and a beautiful couple grew,got married,and had a kid.

A truce had been made,and everyone was living in peace.The rest of the gang still lived in the mansion together,not wanting to seperate.

Dream and Blue were settled down in underswap,and Dream also helped Blue to train for the royal guard again.

Its hard to believe that a soulless person could learn to love.But somehow they did the unthinkable,proving the gods wrong.And that sometimes the impossible is possible.

The family now lived in a big house in their own au,enjoying eachother's company.The kid had now grown up,only being four years old.

He was energetic,and very cheerful.But a bit lonely if he would say so himself.But he didn't mind.All he really needed was his parents,nothing more.And he could live a peaceful life for all eternity.

But nothing lasts forever,does it?

////////////////////

Damn,its really done now😀
This was a fun experience y'all.And i love making plotwists for you guys' curious eyes👀🌝

Also,i'll be making some extra's if you guys want,but i'll most likely do it anyway.
Last chap was also kinda rushed,so sorry for that lmao😅

Well,thank you for all your support,and almost 6k!I really wish that there would be more inkmare stories,cuz i've only seen a few.
Anyways,love y'all!And hope you'll read more of my future books🥰

Wordcount:297 words