Lost

As I arrive at hospital Madison is sitting in the waiting room. She is facing the opposite direction so I can't see he face.

"Madison"?

She turns around. Tears streaming down her face. My eyes widen to see her clasping Sam's shirt. She looks at me with tears in her eyes and she shakes her head. I shake my head in return.

"He didn't. He didn't. We don't have him. He isn't here. He is. He is". Madi starts shaking uncountably. Tears start to flow again and I don't move. I can't move. I just stare at her and Stare and stare. My son is gone.

Madison walks by my side and wraps her arms around my chest and buried her head in my neck. Before I know it Sam's death is everywhere in the paper, magazines every kind of media there is. Everywhere I go people stop and stare. People say I'm so sorry for your loss.

As I get home I find Madi in a corner. We have both shut down completely. We haven't talked since its happened, or looked at each other or even touched each other. Jess came over unexpectedly and found us in the state we were in.

"I know you guys have lost your child but excluding the ones you have is not the way to resolve this. Pull your selves together if not for you then do it for your children"!

She lets herself in and puts a huge bouquet of flowers on the kitchen bench. She starts to separate the flowers into smaller bouquets and places them in vases all around the house. Jess opens all the curtains, plumps pillows, boils the kettle an opens up and packet of biscuits. She take our kids into another room and puts on their favourite movie, gives them the packet of cookies to go ape shit with, closes the doors and returns to us.

She brings out two bowls of water. Sits us in front of them and asks

"Madi which bowl would you like"?

Madi doesn't answer

"Harry, which bowl would you like".

I just stare at her.

"Fine then! I will choose for you"!

She picks up the first bowl and throws it over Madi. She picks up the second bowl and hurls it at me.

"What the hell is your problem?! Let us grieve in peace"! Madison yells.

"Leave us alone"! I add.

"You two shouldn't be so lucky! Next time it will be hot water"! Jess says.

Jess swiftly moves back into the other room to make sure the kids didn't hear what we had said. They didn't. Jess comes back out with the kids.

"Hey kids go and pack your bags your coming to stay with me for a while"!

They all run up stairs an In no time they are packed and out the door.

"Okay I'm going when your sensible and snap out of what ever you are in only then will your kids come back......... Oh and um I'm calling Chelsea and she and I will be back tomorrow". With that jess leaves.

Great! Chelsea an Jessica are coming back tomorrow. When yet are together and they are mad they could kill so many people together. They are going to tear our heads off