Calls

We have to call someone and let them know Chelsea, Louis and their baby have been taken. We decide to call Liam and Teegan seeing as they havent just had a new baby. Before we know it they are at the house. Zayn rings the number again and leaves a voice mail saying where to meet and what to do and what time. Zayn tells me that he will come to the Essex shopping centre at 4:00. So we have time to clean up the house. Teegan and I hop in the car and drive both our kids to her mothers house for safe keeping.

As the clock approaches 3:30 we go. Liam comes up with the idea to be at the shop so we can see what they look like so they dont have the advantage by knowing what we look like. Over the phone Zayn told him to pick up a picture and a note that he left in the garden bed so we know who he is otherwise it would he been like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

We gathered at a near by clothes shop and stood there pretending to look at clothes. A man appeared with hair as red as a tomato and a nose the size of the Eiffel tower. His dark brown eyes scanned the room as he reached down and grabbed the picture and note from the garden bed. His mouth opened and he whistled. Three men turned around and held their hip. The way a police man would when he went to grab his gun. As we looked closer at their hips you could slightly see the outline of a hand gun. On the note it said:

Please give back our friends. If you dont you wont see your family again I promise you that. We will meet at Milligans coffee shop on the corner of Lexington Avenue. You will leave Louis, Chelsea and Sophia in the shop and leave. I will then call you and tell you where your family is.

Zayn was playing hard ball now. We got to Milligans coffee shop early. We sat in the car and waited. Louis turned up first. Bandages wrapped around his head, stomach and chest. Blo

ogod seeping through the bandages you could see Zayn just wanted to run to his side. Chelsea and Sophia soon arrived. Chelsea looked lost and kept looking around everywhere. A bandage covered most of her head and arms. Sophia had bruises all over her little head and legs. The men drove off as promised and Zayn called them, told them to go to another coffee shop on the other side of town. We put on fake masks and went inside.

When we got in the car we took them straight to hospital. Louis suffered bullet wounds to his head, chest and stomach. Sophia had really bad bruises that would go away within a couple of weeks. For Chelsea the doctors said that she has lost her memory and had no chance of recovery.....