Life

Revived. Doing well. Hasnt left hospital though.

Seven months go buy and my daughter will be home soon. I cant wait to have her back in my arms and this time im never letting her go. Chelsea is absolutly HUGE! She is as pregnant as you can get and to think that she has two more months to go.

A week goes by and she is here. She is finally home. Zayn collects her from the hospital as im to excited to do anything. I sit and wait excitedly on the driveway. As the car pulls in, I start bouncing up and down. The car door opens a crack and out slips my precious little girl.

"MUMMY"!! Emma screams. Her arms fling open as she runs towards me. I scoop her up in my arms and grasp her head pull her back just to make sure she is really here with me. As we walk inside Zayns phone starts to buzz. Louis sent him a text message

' Hey, Chelsea got a new phone and she needs Jess's number. Can you tell Jess for me and say hey to the pretty little girl for me wont you'?

Zayn asks me to send Chels a message saying this is my number and thats what I did. Chels and I start to text each other. She cant get a hold on anyone else so she will have to try later.

***** 8:00 at night*****

As I put Emma to bed for the first time in months my phone starts to ring. Its Louis?

"Hey, whats up"? I question.

" Its Chelsea, you need to come fast, she is having the baby".

" What! Where are you? How is she"?

" She is fine. We are home. Just HURRY"!

I here Chelsea scream in the background and then the line goes flat. I tell Zayn and rush to Louis and Chelsea's house and when I get there I see Chelsea on the ground in pain. I know its wrong but I cant help but smirk and think ' Awh honey, you thought this was going to be easy'. I walk to her side and find Louis in a panic. Towells, warm water, pain killers, more towells and a pan? For some reason Chelsea wants a home birth. This cant be a good idea as her unborn child is two months early.

Ive spent three hours of trying to convince Chels to go to a hospital, But No, Chelsea was being... Well.... Chelsea! She wouldnt budge from her position on the floor. I told Louis to get a midwife over here pronto! Luckily she was available and came over right away.

Chelsea kept on screaming that she needed to push but thankgod I talked some sense into her! She held on until the midwife came. Half way throught pushing, Chelsea had almost ripped off Louis's arm and in the process of breaking off my hand. At one point during the birth Chelsea started to freak out.

" Jessica, will you do something for mr"? She questioned me.

" Sure, what is it"? I question her back

" You gotta push for me! I need to take a break, you have to take over and do the rest".

" Chels, you know I love you but I cant. The head is out all you have to do now is push out the shoulders and your done"! I say in a confident voice

After the shoulders are out, Chelsea slumps back and gives a huge sigh of relief that its over.

" No, No, No you cant stop pushing now, you have to keep going". The midwife exclaims.

You should of seen the look Chelsea gave me. So I may have told a little lie. As she went to open her mouth Louis covered it with his hand that wasnt in Chelsea's deadly grasp. She gave one final push and she was done. A beautiful bouncing baby girl. Sophia. Looks exactly like her mum.