Could it be true?

One house, three kids and one husband from One Direction. I cant believe that all these things have happened in the past eight years. Meeting Zayn was unbelievable and that whole journey of him constantly surprising me and sweeping me off my feet was undescribable. Then getting married to him was my dream and then one year later, our first born comes along and i have to admit giving birth is definatly not a walk in a park! Two amazing years go by and our second child is born, He was alot easier to give birth to then his brother. Another year passes and we bought a bigger house with four rooms and of coarse I was not going to leave that extra room vacant, so one year later along came... Finally a girl! So three children, one house and one amazing husband.

" Hey babe, have they replied to the invitation"? Zayn asked inquizitivly.

" They are all coming darling. I told Emma last night about the boys coming over and she told me that she couldnt wait" I replied with a smirk on my face.

****KNOCKS ON DOOR****

" Its uncle Louis"!! Screams Emma. She absolutely adores Louis. He always makes her laugh and he involves her in everything he does when he is over at our house. One time she was following him around everywhere and when he went to the toilet she asked what he was doing and Louis replied Im going to the loo to do a poo would you care to join me or will you shoo? Emma gave a little giggle and replied I will shoo so you can do your poo in the loo. She smiled and ran away.

Emma rushed to the door as fast as she could but mis stepped and tumbled to the floor. The door couldnt of opened at a more perfect time as Louis picks her up and heals her fall with laughter. Her sweet little giggles coming from the other room distract me from chelsea entering the front door. Suddenly hands clasp over my eyes and Im asked

"Guess who"? In a stupid voice

"The Boogie man"! I say in a sarcastic voice. The house falls silent and out pops Emmas head from the hall way and in a very scared tone she says

" Mummy, is he really here, if he is tell him im not here".

" No darling I was joking, he isnt here. Now go back and play with uncle Louis" I said in a re assuring voice.

I turn to Chelsea and give her a quick embrace and walk to the kitchen. As we were packing lunch into the picnic basket Chelsea struck up a conversation about children. This seemed a tad odd to me to choose this topic to talk about seeing that Chelsea is the only one in our group without a child. Its not like she doesnt want one, its just things havent really been going her way.

" So how are the kids"? she says in a calm and soothing voice.

" Just fine, Flynn is just starting school this year and William is being so helpful and Emma is just being cute little Emma. I dnt want her to ever grow up". I say in a mopey voice.

" Well I just cant get over those long blonde curls! I mean im jealous". We both start to laugh but are stopped by more knocks on the door.

As I swing the door open there are Liam and Teegan, behind them are thier two girls Lily and Hope. I tell Liam and the girls the boys are in the living room and bring teegan into the kitchen with me. We all start to talk about life and children as thats all chelsea seemed to want to talk about! We finish up in the kitchen and take a seat outside on the deck.

" Can you guys keep a secret"? Chelsea says in a secretivley voice

Teegan and I reply in harminization

" Yes".

"Well......"