Suspicions

As I open the envelope I hear footsteps approaching. I grab a quick glance at the papers and shove them back in.i hid myself in the cupboard by the door. The door opens a crack and a man waltzes in. I take this as my opportunity and jump out of the cupboard and flee the room. Chels, Madi and Steph are waiting for me at the car. We get it and drive back to my place.

"Did you get it? Did you find it"? A very inquisitive Madi asks.

"I found it and I know the truth". I say

"Tell us"! Steph yells.

"He's not the father! Another guy. Liam Tuck not Liam Payne"! I scream.

The car ride home is silent and filled with pondering thoughts on what to do. I hear Stephanie and Madison whispering I the back, but I don't question what they are talking about.

****** Stephanie's point of view******

"It sucks that Chels and Jess didn't get any proof". I say.

" Steph, we didn't ask if they got any proof".... Madi trails off.

******* Jessica's point of view*******

Someone grabs the back of my seat and shakes it around a bit before popping their head beside mine.

"I don't suppose you got some evidence of the results did you"? Madi asks. I start to think and throw Madi my phone.

"I did! I did! I, I, I took a um PHOTO! On my phone of the results"! I scream with excitement. Madi scrambles through my phones photos and finally come across two photos of the real results.

"I also found out that the woman that did this to Liam had gotten her lawyer to change the results. When the lawyer touched Liam's arm he had taken a strand of hair that was on his jacket and then taken some hair from Nicole Hurly and put them together. That's the results that Liam was given". I say. Not a word was spoken from Chelsea on the way home. When we get home the celebrations begin and Teegan hugs Liam and apologises for what she did. He forgives and forgets and we all move on. I approach Chelsea quietly and ask her what the problem is.

"When I was searching through the desk, I found a envelope with birth mothers. I opened out of curiosity. There were thousands of papers there and I just couldn't help but read them. Now I know that a lot of my friends are adopted and didn't tell me. I can't believe it". Chelsea whispers.

"Ok so that's the reason your upset"? I ask.

"Well no, not exactly". Chelsea replies.

"Why, what's wrong"?

"While I was going through the papers, I came across one paper with my maiden name on it".

"Yeah and"?

"I'm adopted".