Ghosts

I reported the suicide and the police came to my house right away with an ambulance. The paramedics took away Nicole's body and I was left at the house stunned. Louis came back to the hose but we were finding it hard to get our kids back. Sophia was taken away by Nicole and our other boys were taken away un intentionally by Nicole as well. My heart was torn in two.

********Louis point of view*********

Can't sleep. Tossing and turning. Closing my eyes and counting sheep. Chelsea is asleep. I'm not. The kids are asleep. I'm not. It's not fair. Chels starts to become more active in her sleep. Suddenly she stands up and walks down stairs. I follow her incase she hurts herself. She cautiously plonks down the stairs. I try to follow in her footsteps and try not to make a sound. Chelsea walks into the kitchen and starts to bang around with the pots, stirring a wooden spoon in the sink like she is trying to make something. Chels throws the spoon in the sink and makes her way into the lounge room. Chelsea plumps one of the pillows and props it behind her back. She starts to make conversation with herself and hops up. She circles the room five times and goes back upstairs. When I get up back to our bedroom I find Chelsea standing out on the roof. She is balanced perfectly on the gutter. She throws her head back and with that motion her whole body falls back. I run to the window yelling her name. I find her in the most awkward position. I rush downstairs, grab a pillow, her favourite dress and a roll of paper towell. I can't hold back the tears as they flow from my face. Not only have I lost a wife, my other half but my best friend, my children have lost their mother. I fix Chelsea up and make her look presentable. I call the ambulance and tell our children. Our youngest doesn't understand but Sophia breaks down. She was looking forward to so many things to do with her mother. Just like they did her mother the paramedics took Chelsea away. It's a week before Chelsea's funeral. All the girls are taking Chelsea's death hard. They have all helped plan the funeral. Flowers were planned by Teegan, invitations by Steph, Madi organised everything and Jess stayed with me and my family. Jess cooked, cleaned and said something beautiful about Chelsea every night.

Today is the funeral and I'm to depressed to function. I walk into the room that used to belong to two people so full of life an happy, but now it's just a repressed memory. I hate living in this house now. Everywhere I look I see Chelsea. I don't know why she did what she did. I don't know if she was in a deep sleep and was just sleep walking. I just don't know. All I know is,is that I miss her. A lot. I find a tux lying on the bed and my children come toddling into the room. All dressed up and all looking like their mother. Zayn picks us up to go tithe funeral. When I walk inside its colourful and beautiful like my wife.

"We thought Chelsea was so full of life that we couldn't host a boring funeral that is all black and white". Madi says. I nod and give her a quick embrace. During the service I had been asked to talk about my beloved wife. I gave a long speech and as we walked out of the funeral place we go to Harry's place for the wake. The wake goes for hours but I'm not celebrating. Chelsea always told me if she were to die that I was to hold a party and celebrate he life that she lived. But I cant.

I really can't believe she is gone