Choices

*****

Before we went to the beach Madi, Harry, Steph and Niall shared their news that they were pregnant. Madi and Steph are now 8 months along and still looking gorgeous!

*****

Its Harry. Madi has gone into labour and Harry is freaking out. Chelsea, Louis, Steph, Niall, Teegan and Liam are already at the hospital. As Madi goes into delivery we all sit and wait. Soon after the doctor comes out with Harry lying on a bed. He had fainted and because Madi had no one in the delivery she wanted all us girls in the room with her to help her through the birth. As she started to push the doctors were having trouble with the birth. It became a huge problem. Something happened and they had to do an emergency C section. We were taken out of the room and waited patentially with the boys. Zayn hugged Harry to comfort him and kept re assuring him everything was going to be OK. As the doctor came out and congratulated Harry on his new baby boy and told Harry Madi was alright Steph went into labour. It was 26 hours before Steph gave birth. Niall came out of the delivery room and annouced that they have a baby girl. We went into see Madi and her baby boy first. He looks exactly like Harry but he has his mothers eyes. His name is Alex.

We went in to see Steph next and her baby girl. It was weird. She had light brown hair and green eyes. nothing like her mother. Her name is Byanca. We all joke saying that Alex and Byanca will get married when they are older but I doubt it.

On our way home Zayn realizes that there has been a green toyota following us to and from the hospital. We dont think they know where we live as they only started following us on the third intersection away from our house. We start to discuss in a low tone about what to do, making sure the kids dont hear us. We decide to go to an oval near by. Zayn calls Louis and asks him and Chels to mest us at the oval. Louis and Chels are at the oval with us in no time. We sit our kids in the park and we sit on a near by bench to talk. Louis tells us a blue toyota have been following them around aswell. The car that had been following us had parked on the street away from the oval, so they couldnt be seen but we knew they were there so what was the point? Louis called up one of his mates down at the police station and asked if he could swing by the oval to see if the green toyota acts weirdly. The officer kindly agreed and did what he was asked. As soon as the police car came around the corner, the green car took off in the oposite direction. We quickly hopped in our cars and drove home. As we pulled into the drive way, there was the green toyota. We left our kids in the car, I went into the house via the front door and Zayn took the back door. The door handle had been broken off and the alarm system had been hacked into and turned off. I had the car keys in my hand and to make sure our kids were alright i locked all the doors and entered the house. Everything was turned upside down. TV smashed into a million pieces, lounges torn apart, picture frames smashed Zayb and mines faces are scratched out and our kids faces have been cut out, draws have been pulled out and all our clothes and valuable had been rummaged through. Tingles shoot all around my body and tears well in my eyes. As I walk into the kitchen a man creeps out of the walk in pantry. He walks me backwards until im in the dining room. He's talking to me but it sounds like mumbling and all I can really focus on is Zayn slowly moving towards him. As he holds a fry pan high above his head, he slams it down on the guys head. He drops to the ground and Zayn pulls me into his arms.

The phone rings.

" If you ever want to see your friends again, I suggest you and your husband think more wisely before you act". A deep and rusty voice says and then the line goes flat.