Home again

Chelsea's condition is only temporary and she is coming home today. The only surprise is that we are all going on a flight to England. Back to the boys home towns. Louis was not going to let his family live in a house two houses away from someone who could have possibly killed his family. So he decided he wouldnt chance it. When Louis told the guys they were all devastated that they had to go until i suggested that we all move back to England so we could all have a fresh start ans get away from our potential killers. Before Louis went to pick up Chels we all helped pack their furniture. In a few short hours we were on the plane and within a few days we were in England. Zayn and I were the first to buy a house. We bought a 32 acre piece of property with a two story house. Louis and chels were next then Harry and Madi then Liam and Teegan and finally Niall and Steph.

We all lived so far away from eachother. It was hard to stay intouch with the girls. I missed them.

As the years went on we carried on with our seperate lives. One Direction soon became a thing of the past and they too lost touch. Zayn and I went on to have a set of twins. A boy and a girl. I know Louis and Chelsea had a set of triplets. Three boys. Louis has to be proud of that. Steph and Niall had another baby, a girl. Madi and Harry had two more children, two boys. Teegan and Liam adopted two children who came from horrible families and gave those children two loving, caring parents.

What we used to be was just a fantasy now.

***********THE END***********

or was it........

* Reports have been saying that One Direction are back together and a new album should be out soon. Their wives are in the music videos and the new album is set to top all charts world wide. Is this One Directions come back? Are these boys back to play? Will our heart throbs stay? Stay tuned.......*