America

Simon kicked down the door and yanked Harry out of bed.

"I'm not your bloody servant! I am a successful person, not a frigen man who takes order"! Simon exclaimed. Harry instantly regretted what he had done. Liam leaped out of bed as he was afraid of what Simon might do to him. Louis fell out of bed and woke up instantly as he hit the floor. Niall got jumped on by Louis and I rolled out of bed. Simon grabbed baked beans out I the cupboard, opened them and tipped them over Harry's head.

"Here's your damn breakfast"! He yelled.

" I can't believe you just did that"! Harry whined.

"Get over it sweet cakes". Louis said sarcastically.

Three months flew by and it wasn't belong before we returned home. Today was our last day as we had done all our publicity and released our new album ' Young '. Before we caught the plane we bought Niall Nandos and again on the plane we bought him more Nandos. We arrived at the airport and our wives were standing there with our children. Jess, Steph, Madi, Chels but not Teegan. Liam looked around and around until he nearly fell over from the dizzyness. Out appeared Teegan from a corner, she walked rather quickly towards Liam and slapped him across the face. He hit the floor due to the slap and being dizzy. The girls went off with Teegan and took the kids with them. As Jess left with them she gave me a quick peck on the cheek an told me to meet her at home in an hour.

**********An hour later********

"So can you please tell me what's going on"? I question.

"Haven't you seen? It's everywhere! All over magazines, billboards, newspapers, websites and all over the news. Liam had an affair and now is expecting a love child". Jess pronounced.

"No he didn't"! I said with confidence.

"Then why is some woman proclaiming that she is madly I love with Liam and is expecting twins"? Jess asks

"I have no idea but the closest Liam came to a woman these past weeks was the girls standing in the crowds at our album release". I said. Jess gave one of her looks that she gives when she thinks hard. Her eyes grew wider mouth dropped fast an hard to the floor an her was swing towards me.

"That little bitch is trying to get some money out of him! If she thinks she can get away with this she is seriously wrong and I will make sure she gets in the shit for this. Teegan is my friend and she has been hurt and I will not let her go without punishment". Jess practically yells

I couldn't believe this. Of all people this could of happened to this had to happen to Liam and Teegan. Of all the stuff Liam and Teegan had been through Teegan had stuck by Liam. To think that someone could so this to Liam. He is such a nice caring guy you could ever meet. I just honestly can't believe it. People have go to learn that if you do something to someone it won't just effect that person it effects their family, the people that they love most. It's just not fair