Going out

As we all got into our cars, Madi and Niall and their two boys in one, Chelsea and Louis in their car, Teegan and Liam and their two girls in their car, Steph and Harry and their girl and boy in their car and Zayn and myself with our children in our car.

Zayn and I Lead everyone to the beach. Everyone got left behind at another set of lights behind us so we were a fair distance ahead of them but not out of sight. As we came to a very busy intersection we had a green light so, of coarse we proceeded through the light and out of the corner of Zayns eye he saw a semi trailer truck barreling towards our car. Zayn knew it was too late and turned towards me and said

" I love absolutly everyone in this car with all my heart". At that precise moment the truck slammed into our car.

Thats where my memory goes blank until I woke up to the noise on beeping and people talking. As I come back to the world, everything is blurry and as clear viaion comes and go I notice a small girl in a hospital bed with her long blonde curls drape over the edge of the bed. Doctors and nurses are pacing quickly with the bed. Tears run down my face as I realize who she is. As I try to sit up but im held down by nurses, I cant help but yell at my daughter and see if she will respond. She doesnt.

I scream of pain and at the thoughts of what have happened to my children. To keep me from screaming and refusing to stay put in my bed, the nurses drug me which makes me go to sleep. I wake from hours of sleep. As I glance up I notice Zayn at my side with his head burried in his hands. I try to speak but nothing comes out. Zayn looks up at me, his eyes are bloodshot with tears welling in his eyes. He has dried tears on his cheeks and his face is bright red.

As I open my mouth, Zayn shakes his head and looks at his knees.

" William has head injuries, Flynn..... Is in a conplete body cast with almost every bone in the upper part of his body broken but thank god his back is in the best shape in his condition and Emma". Zayn returns to the position he was before. His crying cant mean the best of things for Emma. I cant hold back the tears as they pour down my face.

" Emma has internal bleeding and they dont have the best of hopes for her. They give her 24 hours, at the most". I throw my head back and scream. The nurses return and put me back to sleep.