Chapter Nineteen

"Well if these Zebani are the ones responsible for what had happened, I'm sure John will be able to deal with them like he had those bandits all the way back when he and Ringo first met. Hell I'm sure his belly maw alone would tear through a thousand of those hell angels at once!" Paul exclaimed.

"I.. I hope so. They often gather in small groups beyond any human life, like in dark forests or caves. So as long as we remain in mostly populated areas we should be okay.. Paul? Is there something on your mind?"

"It's about George. I want to know how it all begun, why wasn't the devil allowed to have one more sin? Was there really a deal that he could only have seven children? I never knew demonscould even get sick! Did other demon and angel crossbreed exist before George?"

"Its a long story, but you have the right to know about this. You, John and Ringo. I'll gather them around after the party to explain it all. It all started just months after Gluttony hatched."

----------------------‐--------------------------------------‐----‐----------------------------------------------------------‐------------------------------

"I didn't expect to have another egg so soon.. We made that deal, the seven I laid first would be our only children..."

"Aw screw those higher ups, they think they can tell us what to do? One of the reasons why I left to come here!" The devil remarked to his wife, cradling a small, purple egg. "Of course I had to fight tooth and nail to claim the title as the master of hell, but it was all worth it when we bonded together and had our offspring, Julia."

Their discussion was stopped short when a crack formed at the eggshell, but it took longer than expected for the next crack to form. "Ah! He wasn't supposed to hatch for another week, something must be wrong.."

They knew if the angels discovered they had another child they might take him away, but they couldn't bear the thought of losing their youngest hatchling before he was even born. "We need to get him out of that shell and fast!"

It was during this time when a newcomer to heaven had arrived alongside Azreal, this angel? None other than Brian Epstein himself, getting a tour around before he settles in as a mentor for little virtues. "Um Mr Azreal? What's going on over there?"

He didn't need a second glance when he discovered that Lucifer had broken his part of the deal. "It's another sin."

"Yeah yeah, you said we couldn't have any more kids. But that's not important right now! Do you not see whats going on right now?! There won't be any eighth child if he doesn't break out of his egg! He's hatched too early, he's weak..."

Sighing, the larger angel tapped at the shell, watching as the little, grub like demon emerged from the egg. "I'm surprised he managed to survive, now do you see why you weren't allowed to have any more children?"

"Grrr, is now the time to say anything about our little one who won't make it?!"

Little George was wheezing away, Brian watched on in horror as he held him. "But we can't just watch as he... He.... Isn't there anything we can do?"

"Hm? There is a way, but in order to do so, he must be taken from here."

"Taken?! But you can't just take him from us! We spent two weeks tending to his egg, and now you're just going to steal him?!" Julia snapped.

"Well, we promise that as soon as he recovered we will send him back to you. We'll make sure he makes a quick and steady recovery.." Brian assured to the demon mother. "We'll cure him in no time."

-----------‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you're the angel who gave George's his angel side? But he couldn't have been sick for his entire life, why didn't you send him back?"

"It was the higher ups.. We had to lie that he wasn't getting better, he was given an amnesia potion in order to have him believe that he was always born an angel alongside Paul."

With that, Paul was completely speechless.