Chapter Eleven

Snoozing away up in the clouds were the two little angels, well more like one angel and another who's only part angel (Not that he knew). The latter was dreaming of none other than the sin they were tasked with spying on, and in just a moment he'll find out why.

"Ah! What are you doing in my dream?!" George panicked, backing away from John.

"Your dream? I'm pretty sure this is mine when I fell asleep, what brings you here to hell's dreamscape?" The obese, green demon smirked. "Came back for more cake?"

"I.. I umm.. I don't know what's going on here, where's Paul?! Paul!!"

Seeing the poor angel in distress, John waddled over and held him tight. "Hey, I won't hurt ya. You found that out just yesterday when Ringsie and I filled you and your brother up real good. It's gonna take a week and a half for all the weight to be shed."

As he held onto the demon, an odd surge of energy rushed through his nerves, causing him to back away and covering himself. Looking down, George noticed his skin was turning dark purple. "Ah! What did you put in that cake?!"

"No demon magic, I already shown ya. Maybe it was whatever you eat up in heaven?"

"Brian would never poison us! And I don't know anything that could change my skin tone.."

He then felt his hands stretch and his fingers fuse together into giant mantis claws, afterwards came his legs forming into multiple body segments with dozens of tiny millipede like legs popping out of the sides. "Wha.. What's happening to me?! I'm turning into a bug!"

Finally his lower canines elongated into fangs, poking out of his mouth and going up to his cheekbones. "I.. I.."

John didn't know what to think after that long transformation, all that was left of the former angel were his wings, halo and hair. "You're half demon, didn't anyone tell you that?"

"No.. I always thought I was just a regular angel like everyone else. I thought I could have been a virtue like Paul, but all this time I was a stinking demon.."

"Half demon, you still got angel blood in ya.. Hmm, wait. I remember dad bringing up an eighth sin, he was so sickly he needed angel blood to keep him alive. But since he was told to never have more than seven kids-"

"Eighth sin?. You think..... I might be that sin? I'm Despair?.. But I.. What about Paulie? And Brian and George M? I can't let them see me like this! What if they kick me out? What if they start thinking of me differently?! What if.. What if.."

Waddling forward, John held him close to his plush belly. "Hey, Ringo accepted me when he found out I was really Gluttony, so you can bet your buds would have no problems too."

"I.. I guess, but I still worry."

Looking at the sky, he saw the sun rise, knowing his dream was ending. "I just hope I can change back before they notice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my.. It seems something shed your angel form.." Brian muttered as George awoke, still in his demonic state. "What happened?"

"Ah!! Brian! Please don't be mad! I saw Gluttony in my dream and ended up transforming into this! And then he says I'm a sin too! A Despair sin.." George squeaked, trying to bite back his tears.

"Georgie?. Brian told me when I saw you transform in your sleep. Even if I always knew you were a sin, you're still my brother." Paul assured to him. "We grew up together, so we stick together."

Smiling sadly, George skittered into his arms and snuggled tight, watching his sharp claws. "But is there any way for me to change.. Umm, into something more angelic?"

"Ah, you may be a demon, but you're an angel too, so you must have an angel state along with your demonic one. But I think we should see someone who can explain better, but we can't let anyone know we're going."