Chapter Fourteen

"So you're telling me that George just found out that he's not only half demon, but the eighth sin? But that means he's your sibling John!" Ringo remarked.

"We were all born by the same mom, Georgie having angel blood doesn't mean a thing."

"R.. Really?. Aw guys.. You're the best."

Smiling, the two demons snuggled together, soon joined by Paul and Ringo. The rest of the sins were just awing away at the adorable little family reunion. "Hey John, I couldn't help but notice your hair looks a lost messier than it usually is."

Sneaking up behind the couple, Pattie grinned as she saw Ringo blushing hard as he noticed John's new bump on his belly. "Aha! I just know you happened to get it on in the last chapter, am I right?"

"Ummm, yes?"

"Oh wonderful! Was it romantic? Did you have the bed surrounded with rose petals? How about the mood? I bet the room was tinted red with wine to end it all off!"

"I suppose, I mean it's not like we were given any details about the whole thing. We're trying to keep it T rated here."

"Ah, well next time you do it, better give me a call! I'll be giving you all the tips to making the greatest night you've ever had, unless you'd like some afternoon delight if you know what I mean?"

"Afternoon delight? Like a lunch date?"

"Heh, your naïveté is just too adorable to be annoyed at. I'll give you a little pep talk on your private life, oh here comes dad."

"I'm sure it won't be necessary, we just want to make each other ha-" Ringo soon set his eyes on the devil himself. The Prince of darkness himself was a pure red with furry black goat legs and four horns on his head. All he was wearing was a single toga, odd since the rest of the sins and the other demons were normal clothes.

"He can be a bit old fashioned, fashion wise anyways. He's actually a cool guy when you really think about it." John remarked, holding Ringo close.

"So, you and this human have been close?"

"Yeah Dad, you don't mind do ya?"

"Well.... I suppose, as Lust often gets with humans whenever she or her ancestors are on earth for their three months. Although it was purely sexual, she never got into any actual relationships."

"Looks like Johnny got lucky here! Wait, three months? But what's going to happen when he comes back down? Will I have to wait an entire year for him to return to earth again?"

"Well we never expected someone to fall in love with a sin. I guess there is no harm for John to remain with you for as long as he wishes, but only if he promises to keep on visiting us as well. We're his family too you see?"

"Aw, I definitely see that. And this family is about to get even bigger."