Chapter Twenty Five

"Grr, I can't just wait around and grovel as Paul goes off the deep end! I've gotta get out of here and stop him from bringing Iblis back into power! He's most likely gonna go after Brian, I've gotta get to him first." George thought back in his cell. "Urrgh, there has to be some way to break out of these chains. Wait, what if I try shifting into my angel form? My tail could act like a lock pick, hope this works."

Thankfully Paul didn't think to chain up his legs when he was snatched, he stood up once he shifted and twitched his tail. "C'mon.... Just a bit further aaand.. Yes! About time too, those chains were really making me itch."

Stretching his stiff wings, the half demon awkwardly flew out of his cell. He knew he was unable to get up to heaven again, but he wondered if he had a chance to return to earth. "Those higher upside didn't mention locking me out of there when they had their debate on what to do back in Chapter Fifteen. Hopefully I'll end up back at the Chocolate Hoglet, as long as its still standing."

---

"Okay it looks like the Zebani completely trashed this place while everyone was worried about Paul." George grunted in a deadpan voice as soon as he exited the mirror. Perfectly good desserts were tossed on the ground and the glass cases were completely shattered. Oddly enough nothing was eaten. "Guess that's to be expected from Paul now hating John and Brian. Wait, this doesn't look like their handiwork. Wh-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he saw a woman staring right at him. "Whoa, so demons do exist! I knew that reading I got wasn't a fluke. Weird, you don't look like the sin of gluttony." She remarked. "Oh, where are my manners. My name is Olivia Arias Trindad, I research the supernatural and was called here from Los Angeles from some folks saying they saw angels with black wings gathering around."

"Well at least someone noticed that they're living among those from heaven and hell. I was starting to think everyone was oblivious to the brand new bakery that appeared from thin air. My name is George, I'm actually the lost eighth sin. Despair to be precise, and looking for the Zebani. The Hell Angels in layman's terms, have you seen any?"

Olivia had to try her hardest not to burst out laughing as she opened the door, showing the shocked demon an entire flock of hell angels flying by. "It's hard to miss them as you can see. They keep bringing up some former ruler of hell with whoever agrees to follow them, I don't know how they're convincing people to do this but it's really getting out of hand."

"I think I know, like what they did to my friend. Made them feel like the entire world is against him and that they're his only savior, wow that is dark for a LennStarr fic that's about John being a fat demon. I'll have to let them know where I am. Hopefully they'll run into Paul back in hell, being kicked out of heaven was wrong but what he's doing won't make him feel any better."

Speaking of the newest member of the Zebani, Paul was making his way to a familiar looking publishing building. "Oh Brian? I would like to have a word with you."