Prologue

"So tell me again why I'm going to earth?"

"It's your time to find those who have committed wrongdoings and I'll list them to hell. You're assigned to the UK, after three months you'll return home."

The demon just nodded, struggling to fit into human clothes. Hard enough with his immense girth, but his belly maw wasn't cooperating either. "C'mon Mouthy, you'll be out on display sooner than you know it." He grumbled, stroking the side of his belly to keep it from biting through his suit. "I doubt humans are green and have horns, got any cosmetics?"

Pondering, he gave the chubby demon a heart shaped ring. "As long as you wear this, you can take on a human form. But please try not to gain too much, it won't grow along with you."

"I might be Gluttony, but even I know to pace myself. But only if it comes to disguising, once I get back I'll summon up the biggest banquet known to hell!"

"Now, on earth your name is John W Lennon, a baker who specializes in sweets such as cakes and doughnuts. I had a home built as well as a headquarters disguised as a cake shop where you'll be summoned to."

"Yeah yeah, I got that. No need to worry about me Dad, I'll be fine up there. Ain't nothing gonna get in my way!" Then in a flash, John found himself in a human house in Liverpool. "Aw, being a human made me shed some of my luxurious blubber, at least I won't need this stupid thing 

when it's just me around."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Richard? You've been working overtime a lot more lately."

"I know Eppy, but I gotta pay Mom's hospital bills somehow. Jeez it's like they get higher every day.." Richard Starkey muttered.

"You could have just asked for a raise."

"I didn't want to seem like a burden.. Besides, I got no one to go home to."

Brian felt sorry for the young man, he knew he was struggling after old Elsie Starkey broke her hip. Once it was time for him to go, he gave him a little extra to help. "Oh Eppy.. I don't think I can-"

"You can and you do need this. Just think of it as a gift from me to you."

"Aw.. Bye Eppy."

Picking up his bags, Richard made his way out the door and back to his home. "Hm? I never noticed that bakery there, I could give it a try tomorrow.. Now I just need some rest."