Chapter 17

Mia's Pov
The whole way home, Ashton held onto my hand while we walked in a comfortable silence. A small breeze blew past, making my long hair go everywhere. The night was such a beautiful time. The moon and stars shone above me as I looked up at them. It was so peaceful. I wish it could be like this all the time. I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't even realise we were already at my house.

"Mia, were here." Ashton spoke softly. I looked at the door and then back at him. I didn't want him to leave. He smiled down at me, his hazel eyes making me melt.

"Ash, I know you might not believe me, but I really did have a good time. Being in your company is just...nice."
"Course my company is nice, I mean look at me. Im Ashton Irwin." He joked. I hit his arm playfully.

"Don't be so cocky, you just ruined the whole 'your company is nice' thing."
"Whatever, even if I wasn't good company, i'd still make you go on a date with me next Friday." He grinned like small child. I was too busy staring at him to understand what he had said. But when I did, I was confused.

"What do you mean? You never said anything about..."
"Mia, just go with what i'm saying. Your going on a date with me on Friday.Okay?"
"Doesn't seem like I have a choice in the matter."

"No, you don't." He smiled that huge grin again before his face turned serious. He looked at me intently. I looked up at him but it was quite annoying considering the height difference. I always used to think 5''7 was quite tall but infront of Ashton, its nothing. The only other people similar height to him that I knew of are his band mates and my brothers.

He started to lean down. Oh my god, is he about to do what I think he is? I went onto my tip toes to make it easier. I closed my eyes waiting for the sensation that I had never felt before. This was going to be my first kiss. And I was sharing it with Ashton. I couldn't think of a better situation. Until...

"Mia, what the hell are you doing?" I jumped up at the sudden voice that I heard making me hit Ashton's chin with my head.

"Ow, Sorry Ashton, I didnt mean to..."

"Dont worry Mia, its cool." I held onto my head, the pain starting to make me dizzy while Ashton held his chin in pain. Why did Liam have to open the door right at that moment? I turned around to see him standing by the door, hands on hips, eyebrows raised. I started to laugh at the posture he was in.

"What?" He asked, completely confused.
"You look so stupid, like that."
"Like what?" He asked, still confused.
"Don't worry."
I looked over to Ashton who seemed to be quite uncomfortable. I don't blame him though. The way that Liam looked at him was scary. I hope Liam didnt see anything though. I mean, between me and Ashton.

"Uh, hey Liam. Good to see you again." Ashton said unconvincingly

"Well, I don't want to see you again." Liam muttered under his breathe. God, I hope Ashton didnt hear that. I stepped on Liam's foot to make him answer nicely.

"I meant, good to see you too." He held his hand out for Ashton to shake. Could this situation get any more awkward?

Ashton turned to me and spoke.

"I'll tell you the details for Friday soon." He pulled me in for a hug before saying bye and leaving.
The whole time, Liam glared at him.

"I don't know why you like that guy."
"I don't get why you don't . What has he ever done to you?"
"Nothing."
"Exactly, so why do you hate him?"

"Because he has a crush on my little sister. That's why."

"Who said he had a crush on me?"

"No one, you can just tell. He did try to kiss you." Damn, he saw that? I was hoping he didn't .

"Whatever, lets go inside, its freezing out here." I said, trying to change the subject.

We walked back into the house. Today had been such a long day. I just wanted to get to bed. I was about to run upstairs but Liam stopped me.

"Mia, Ashton isn't a bad guy, but just be careful. I don't want you getting hurt." I rolled my eyes.

"Your acting like Dean. You don't need to be all protective over me you know. I can make my own decisions perfectly fine."

"I know, its just, your my little sister. Your supposed to be stupid." I hit his arm.

"I'm more clever than you'll ever be and you know that."

"Yeah, you didn't have to hit me though." He rubbed his arm, pretending to be hurt.

I laughed, muttering "Your such a girl."

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" He asked, raising his eyebrow again. Why does he keep doing that, it looks so stupid.

"Nothing.When are you going back to Uni?" I asked, changing the subject again.

"Mia, you relise that you finish school next week. And I always finish a week earlier than you. So Im staying home." He looked at me like I was an idiot. I had completely forgot the Summer holidays were going to start soon. Year 11 was coming to an end. The holidays were always the best. I never see Luke so I don't get any bullying.

"Mia, you there?" Liam asked, waving his hand around near my face.

"Uh, yeah. Im going to bed now. Night!" I ran up the stairs, glad to know there was only a week of school left.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys, thanks for reading this chapter.I know its taken me a really long time to put this up but there is a reason. I was reading through my old chapters and saw that some stuff doesnt make sense and is just not very good. So I edited all the chapters. There will be quite a bit off a stuff added to the chapters as well as just editing spellings, and some thing may have changed. I changed Mia and Deans age's and what year of school they are in. I also changed some of the songs that I have put in. The reason for that is because the songs that I previously used, i want to use them for other parts of the book.Because the chapters have slightly changed, if you want you could go through and read them again so things make more sense. Im not saying it's perfectly edited, its just better than before. Anyway

Vote, comment and share this? Byee ILY ALL XXX